• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Facebook user Asif Raza Rana has ended his friendship with Mudasir (Up: friends!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well just see

https://www.facebook.com/asifraza00786?fref=ts

jYlFvGS.png

his photos have also become popular

https://www.facebook.com/asifraza00786/photos?pnref=lhc

CSZZWUZ.png

DOWN

Banned
What kind of disconnect from social reality drives someone to post these captioned photos on their own page?

What kind of disconnect from social reality drives someone to post these captioned photos on their own page?

Come on, this is obviously an attempt to gain some attention.

It's so bizarre and ridiculous, it's bound to get some traffic moving to his FB page, maybe even make him a local celebrity.

orochi91

Found more info through Google:

Earlier today, Daily Pakistan Global stumbled across a Facebook post unlike any we have seen before. It tells the story of Asif, who severed ties with his former best friend, Mudasir, for reasons yet unknown. Despite the tragic, word art-annotated tale of love lost, there remains a light at the end of the tunnel—his new best friend, Salman. The Daily Pakistan’s recounting is perfect in every way, so with their permission, we have reprinted it in full below. And if you have any idea what Mudasir did to scorn Asif so, you can send me an email here. - Ashley Feinberg, Staff Writer

Truly, the end is near.

DOWN

Banned
Come on, this is obviously an attempt to gain some attention.

It's so bizarre and ridiculous, it's bound to get some traffic moving to his FB page, maybe even make him a local celebrity.

Nah, I doubt anyone would be able to replicate cringe social interactions quite so well all in hopes of a few trending articles.

Rad-

Mudasir Ismail Ahmad best waifu

Oh my fucking god look at the picture where he is leaning against a bed ahahaha

spookyfish

I think this says all there is to say, frankly.

Friendship is not a toy to play, if we consider it toy to play, then we play with hearts in the name of friendship... friendship is the name of faith, the life is with the friends, I think that the life is nothing without friends......

TCRS

Banned
Friendship is not a toy to play, if we consider it toy to play, then we play with hearts in the name of friendship... friendship is the name of faith, the life is with the friends, I think that the life is nothing without friends......

tqUgTKd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom