• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Drift Stage pictures, now with more blue blue skies

jett

D-Member
I grabbed them from the official twitter

https://twitter.com/DriftStageGame

There doesn't seem to be any information on a release date. Apparently the game got new physics recently.

PlaintiveLikableKillifish.gif

CTPp6Y5WoAAOb0L.png:large

CTZNuWBUwAAwmfB.png:large

CTkAFLBWcAAGEUp.png:large

CTufYPYWUAAvTzj.png:large

CTpo9KeUsAA8Otm.png:large

CTeS_OdXAAAl4Us.png:large

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
The graphics look so good now, hearing the driving physics have been revamped makes me happy as it didn't play so hot in their previous demo.

Super hyped.

just checked out the new Physics, really not a fan.

Feels way more realistic but thats not what I wanted from this :/

Its still super early days but I didnt spend so much time driving sideways in this build which is
a huge let down, actually I spent most of the time completely fishtailing out of control whenever
I came out of a drift before clipping into the siderails

I think I'll stick to the alpha for now

just checked out the new Physics, really not a fan.

I think I'll stick to the alpha for now

I'm hoping and praying the controls still finicky... But who knows, it sounds like this is what they're aiming for

Game definitely looking good, photo modes got a ton of stuff in there now, I'll probably play around with that quite a bit

Speaking of photo mode, where do I go looking for these pictures, checked my documents/pictures folder and the contents of the app, nothing there

I just played the alpha that they sent out today. I'm not feeling the handling of the cars at all.. I liked the first alpha build that they had from before.

Top Bottom