• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down?

ispsndown.com could be the next isdmxinjail.com

image.php

no wonder yesterday i couldnt access the store for a couple of hours, i could play GTA just fine though at night

WeTeHa

Can people please post location with status updates?

Germany
Everything has been working fine for at least 12 hours, as I've been playing Destiny/Bloodborne online all day.

There was a brief disconnect yesterday when I got kicked out of a strike and I couldn't sign back on for a few minutes, but other than that no problems on my end.

Fox Mulder

I just got my ps4 TODAY.

I think you can probably naturally assume that so far my impression of the system is VERY negative.

i felt the same way, but these services have had issues at the holidays for years and years. They'll probably be down again at christmas from all the activity or cunts doing ddos attacks.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Is psn down for anyone else ?
NA east coast

- friend's list is loop loading
- cant play mkx online

+ netflix works

Melchiah

Store and news feed work just fine here in Finland, but it took me several tries to connect to Destiny servers. Based on quick googling and Gaf's Destiny thread, the problem lies on Bungie's end.

EDIT: And the network test gave me 64.7Mbps down, which is the normal speed for me.

Top Bottom