• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kazuya Mishima vs. Kazuma Kiryu: who would win in a fight?

Round 1, Fight

Results are only viewable after voting.
It may or may not be a coincidence, but these characters remind me of one another. Both have been through some pretty extreme circumstances. One of them possesses the ability to become a supernatural entity, but it it does not make him invincible. The other has had to fight dozens of other skilled fighters at once.

What do you think, GAF?

tumblr_m90hllRMzM1qcw656o1_500.gif
vs
Yakuza6face.gif

I'm also aware of the fact that both characters appear in project x zone 2. is it possible for them to fight in it?

Tizoc

Real Answer: Kiryu Kazuma

Kazuya tries to punch or Kick Kiryu? Komaki Dragon Parry to the face.

Vex_

Banned
this a joke thread?

Mishimas are building busters in human form

Mishimas are city busters in devil form.

Tizoc

no it wouldnt LOL

kazuya could kill kazuma by looking at him... LITERALLY LOL

At which point, Kiryu spits his cigar at Kazuya's eyes, causing his devil laser to misfire, Kiryu leans his head, laser hits mirror, reflecting a few times before hitting Kazuya at his spine.
Then as Kazuya is falling from the pain of being hit by his own devil laser, Kiryu grabs his head, kicks him in the face and finishes he fight wit a headbutt.

Mifec

Let me ask my OBD friends to calc it really quick...rofl Kazuya would murderstomp him, it's not even a competition.

Warxard

Banned
no it wouldnt LOL

kazuya could kill kazuma by looking at him... LITERALLY LOL

If Paul Phoenix can legitimately bring Kazuya to a draw, what's stopping Kiryu? Mind you, this was in Tekken 2-- where Kazuya had reached his full potential already.

Dahbomb

This has to be a joke because unless Kazuma has Batman level prep time he isn't phasing Kazuya.

Kazuma might have taken on multiple humans at one time but Kazuya has taken on multiple big robots that are more powerful than humans while being in base form.

Surely, you must be asking who would win between their normal, human forms. Surely.

In that case, Kiryu would wipe the floor with Mishima, then convince him to turn his life around and start a bakery/family/etc.

Surely, you must be asking who would win between their normal, human forms. Surely.

In that case, Kiryu would wipe the floor with Mishima, then convince him to turn his life around and start a bakery/family/etc.

Yeah, this. Kazuya is literally supernatural with laser beams coming out of his eyes otherwise.

KyleCross

Everyone's focused on super powers and how that settles the fight then and there.

But the simple fact is Kiryu is more of a man, and true manliness trumps all.

nded

Seems kind of an odd comparison since Tekken is some anime power rangers shit and the Yakuza series is a bit more grounded in reality.

Might as well ask who would win in a fight between Max Rockatansky and Kenshiro.

Mifec

In a regular fist fight, Kiryu.

With all the demon powers, I would say kazuya

In a regular fist fight Kazuya wouldn't even feel his hits because of how much more durability he has. Kiryu is barely peak human, Kazuya even without the devil gene is above that.

Top Bottom