• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible tracklist for kanye turbografx16

solarus

This is gaming related enough mods pls, credit to ktt obviously.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNpzZi7gydHU7BdWN_xlwFRI4hcpQn3TOHkBok0/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNpy3MVAjggjIal3pi0ZIk0OvROQd4xJ1QhVP00/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNp0h7YAukIfur5y47h174OYD-daViz5p3z0EY0/
Album of the life incoming.
From pete rocks instagram, which is currently private. He was in the studio with ye. Looks like ye's handwriting just like with tlop. Maybe its just a list of games for inspiration. A whole lotta wii games.
2gbUAC5.jpg

f7epdsN.jpg

There are snippets out there, possible one https://vid.me/ahIQ

Metroid Other

Muramasa the Demon Blade

New Super Mario Bros

No More Heroes 2

Okami

Pikmin 2

Rabbids Go Home

Red Steel 2

Resident Evil

Silent Hill

Sin & Punishment 2

Sonic Colors

Super Mario Galaxy Pt. 1 & Pt. 2

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Super mario galaxy about to be goat

Context for old timers
Screen-Shot-2016-02-27-at-7.49.13-AM.png

Stencil

What the hell

edit: How do we know this has anything to do with his next album? Aside from it being present in the studio.

stealth edit: ok so he tweeted a while ago that this album will have "super nerd vibes."

What a weird list of games to draw soundtrack inspo from.

ekgrey

I'm lost. Are you saying Kanye is making a games-themed album? Sorry for the probably stupid question; I'm an old man I am probably just behind on my memes.

Platy

From pete rocks instagram, which is currently locked. He was in the studio with ye. Looks like ye's handwriting just like with tlop. Maybe its just a list of games for inspiration. A whole lotta wii games.

they are ALL wii games

Hip Hop

I'm lost. Are you saying Kanye is making a games-themed album? Sorry for the probably stupid question; I'm an old man I am probably just behind on my memes.

No.

But the album could very well have samples taken from video game soundtracks if anything. Of course, the topic of the songs wouldn't be about video games.

My take, the song and album titles are akin to "codenames" and have absolutely nothing to do with video games.

Stencil

It's been hinted at that it will draw from video games. See this article (namely the tweets on Feb 27th. Idk how to embed tweet screenshots like everyone always does)

Wow, I love how he's not just using Sin & Punishment or No More Heroes as title inspirations for tracks, but specially calling them "Sin & Punishment 2", "Pikmin 2", etc. Lmao @ Tatsunoko VS Capcom...wow, crazy and awesome if true. So much Wii stuff on there, I'm gonna bet that the Resident Evil and Silent Hill games he's referencing are specifically the Wii remaster of the first Resident Evil and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

LMAO, NO FUCKING WAY.

WHY IS KANYE PANDERING TO THE GAMER CROWD OF ALL PEOPLE?

I'd bet this is just a temp title for the songs, or this might not be real at all.

Indelible

I own all of those game except for Rabbids, good taste and I might actually listen to this album if he goes through with this.

Toad.T

Banned
>calls it turbografx16
>no turbografx16 games
>doing greentext on a non-chan forum in 2016

Well japed, good sir.

Great choices for games. I honestly cant believe that Sin and Punishment is one of his choices. The man has exquisite taste.

WHY IS THIS EVEN ON GAMING SIDE, TOO?

I mean, it's going to devolve into a bunch of people arguing as to why the list is not TG-16 games and saying "Kanye isn't a dick anymore to me because he likes [insert wii game here.]"

solarus

WHY IS THIS EVEN ON GAMING SIDE, TOO?

I mean, it's going to devolve into a bunch of people arguing as to why the list is not TG-16 games and saying "Kanye isn't a dick anymore to me because he likes [insert wii game here.]"
And thats exactly why i put it here

Top Bottom