• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA kills rumors | no PC & Switch versions of Persona 5 & Yakuza 0

Atlus USA PR manager John Hardin tweeted this.

ULJPQWW.jpg
https://twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/816339149879799814

Hylian7

Nice to have a confirmation so we don't have to sit here and speculate. I'll be picking up the PS3 version of P5 then. Honestly I like John's down-to-earth nature in these kinds of matter. Provides a nice transparency.

Phamit

Unless Atlus JP and Sega JP says otherwise of course,
I wouldn't expect those games coming to these platforms anyway

Vuze

> PR guy

I mean, I get it. Guess he's pissed about the influx of Switch rumors and stuff lol. But of course he wouldn't say or even know what the future plans are anyway.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Yes. Passing on games to play on your PS4 would lead to not playing your PS4 enough.

I'm guessing they're one of those people that only/mostly game on portables. If so, they should just sell the PS4 if they aren't buying games for it. I did the reverse and sold my portables as I realized I had little use for them anymore since getting a dedicated gaming room vs sharing a single tv with my fiancé.

Not to be rude, but if this is definite, (nothing ever is in this day and age) just look at all that money they are throwing away. (Specifically with PC as we cannot be sure for switch yet, although honestly portable Persona is the best.)

Ray Down

Banned
Not to be rude, but the if this is definite, (nothing ever is in this day and age) just look at all that money they are throwing away. (Specifically with PC as we cannot be sure for switch yet, although honestly portable Persona is the best.)

Mobile version of 5 will solve this, be excited.

Why did people think these were coming to PC/Switch? I haven't seen those rumours
Wishful thinking.

I'm guessing they're one of those people that only/mostly game on portables. If so, they should just sell the PS4 if they aren't buying games for it. I did the reverse and sold my portables as I realized I had little use for them anymore since getting a dedicated gaming room vs sharing a single tv with my fiancé.
It's not my PS4, but I only by digital games now. It's hard to find great deals until years later often on PSN so I don't bother buying anything.

Digital games are more expensive on PS4 and they don't drop fast enough for me as they do on PC. I don't like buying physical games too often plus I only had a passing interest in these anyway.

Actually PSN sales have gotten better while it seems Steam ones have gotten worse. Maybe it is all in my head but it feels that way to me. I know you can go outside of steam of course.

Top Bottom