• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing the new Glacier White PlayStation 4, out 24th January

C1zDFrJWIAARWzg.jpg:large

32174380196_9ec5d7ca82_o.png

32212681875_9a630b2b2c_o.png

31836965240_337955e975_o.png

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...glacier-white-playstation-4-out-24th-january/

Update: Europe, Japan and Asia for now.

PS4 Slim saved I guess?

Hedgey

I like the outlines of the buttons, makes them stand out a bit more than on the Black Slim.
Good to have choice.

//DEVIL//

if a pro didnt exist i would have been all over this. fuck it looks so nice. kinda like an apple product nice. i m impressed.

whats with the PS4 getting final fantasy 15 limited edition and a white system when the pro is not getting shit ?

Console doesn't look half bad - though the imagery used to display it is pretty tacky. I guess there's a case to lower the tone of the Slim model Vs the Pro.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
oh damn it you have to be kidding me :( i just bought a slim a few weeks ago. if i knew they were gonna do a white version i'd have held off cause that looks amazing. oh well

FelipeMGM

Will this be coming to America i wonder?

I guess so, I believe the reason why there are only EU and JP blog posts about it atm is because is 1AM in California. If it comes, we will learn later today

EDIT: Maybe not

All regions are on the same press release, I think the reason for not releasing it on US yet is because this is full price console ($299) while US has COD bundle for the same price.

Skux

The new colour is cool but it bums me out that the new PlayStations don't have the faceplate, that was a nice way to personalise it.

Guymelef

I guess so, I believe the reason why there are only EU and JP blog posts about it atm is because is 1AM in California. If it comes, we will learn later today

All regions are on the same press release, I think the reason for not releasing it on US yet is because this is full price console ($299) while US has COD bundle for the same price.

I'd much rather have white consoles than black; I wish Sony would release white and black options starting at launch.

That white controller looks quite great, might have to pick one up.

Top Bottom