• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFfer made Power Hover (Sonic Bonus Level x Race the Sun) now on Steam!

LordRaptor

Power Hover - http://store.steampowered.com//app/559960 with 25% launch discount

giphy.gif

The devs a GAFfer and is doing a dev livestream! https://www.twitch.tv/treemengames

giphy.gif

I've been watching progress on this and it looks pretty damn fun

MOAR GIFS

VIDEO

I really like the look of this.

But I can also see it hitting Humble Monthly within the year if it picks up traction.

Hmmm, decisions.

Boem

Looks good, and for that price definitely worth a try. Sadly don't really have time to try it out any time soon.

LordRaptor

I'm actually sort of curious on how a release immediately after christmas release glut and big christmas sale spending works out in terms of eyes on product

asa

Wee thread about us :) The stream is now working finally, we are now playing pako. Soon Power Hover. Both games came out today. I'll give few keys to neogaf soon. Come and watch the Stream.

ChrisD

Giving out keys for the game, post here and request key, and I'll try to PM as many as I can, before I run out of keys :)

I don't want to look like I'm begging, but I would be highly grateful for a key! Just bought a personally highly anticipated $60 game off of PSN, and have a Switch to pre-order Friday though, so even at the price I'll have to put off buyin' for a bit!

Regardless, I'll definitely buy it at some point down the road. Loved those Sonic stages as a kid. Well, love-hate relationship, but love is in the equation. :p

Giving out keys for the game, post here and request key, and I'll try to PM as many as I can, before I run out of keys :)
Wow, incredibly generous of you. Grats on getting it out on so many platforms! Played the Android version awhile back, really impressive game.

jamsy

This looks really neat. Looks perfect for a mobile game.

That's very awesome of you. I'll take one if you still have any left. Thanks!

Glix

Not really interested in this on Steam, but due to this thread I just bought the ios version and its AWESOME!

Looks cool. I'll take a key, or just buy it once I get home from work. Whatever comes first I suppose. If I do end up getting the steam key, I'll buy it on iOS to show support.

Top Bottom