• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Master Edition Revealed

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
i never pick up in store with best buy so I am not sure how they are.

I ordered like 6 LE from best buy last year and 4 or so from amazon.

my best buy ones all came in boxes, and only one of them had noticable damage.

my amazon ones 3 of 4 came in bubble mailers, 2 were crushed so badly that I complained to customer support, 1 was crushed but came back well enough that I didn't care, and the one in the box was fine.

amazon used to be great about things, but LE are not something I trust them with. and given the zelda limited edition looks smaller than the psychopass ps4 limited edition that they sent in a bubble mailer I expect them to ship this in a bubble.

I will still take it over not getting one though :p

Yeah I quit getting smaller LEs like from XSEED, Atlus, etc from Amazon a few years ago. I kept requesting boxes, and they kept going bubble mailer, so I was done. I live close to a few distribution centers, so the boxes come in great. The one Amiibo I got (which was exclusive) got crushed a bit in a box that didn't even fit it. Everything else that's small enough, I go to Gamestop. NEVER had an issue with a crushed game there (despite the hate they get, YMMV on quality).

Shadoron

i never pick up in store with best buy so I am not sure how they are.

Best Buy likes to put big "hold for pickup by customer xxxxxxx" stickers on their pickup in-store items. If you care about the packaging at all, it's a crap-shoot on if you are going to be able to safely remove the sticker...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I hate buying through Gamestop.com though... That I can wait on and would rather go into my local store to get tomorrow morning, if I have to.

Hurry up Amazon!

Got master on Amazon! $103 with prime

So now I have the Wii u game, two of the switch standard, a master, and a special. I am not missing this game. I'll return everything I don't want.

hlhbk

Guys I don't think I am gonna make it. Falling asleep in my computer chair. Gonna get ready for bed and check in after laying down in about 10 minutes.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
MASTER EDITION GET

cluderi

BOWT Special Edition is now showing at Game UK for £89.99

I know everyone hates them but at least that means the Amazon UK price should come down to something like that once they sort the placeholder price out.

Syntax

zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d-screenshot-item-get.jpg

Sword Get!

Top Bottom