• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Month of Game Pass to T-Mobile Customers After E3 2017

Theorry

sf92g38ubu7ex5ewtud1h7vlec.png

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
This means nothing for the Xbox 360, right? I don't own an Xbox One.

I'll probably pass it along to my brother-in-law if it's XBO only.

KJRS_1993

Real nice gesture. T-Mobile's services seem more appealing as the days go on.

If you accidentally go over your data cap, they charge you £5 per day any extra data is used with no warning or indication.

My experience was not good. Watch your bills with those guys.

Hmmm...this month they gave away an XB1 and now in June Xbox GamePass?

Seems like MS is ready to announce a T-Mobile partnership xD

If you accidentally go over your data cap, they charge you £5 per day any extra data is used with no warning or indication.

What data cap? I have unlimited everything! muahahaha!

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Is that for every T-Mobile customer or do certain restrictions apply?

I've used 12 gigs of data on my current billing cycle, but I have unlimited data with T-Mobile. Free unlimited data when visiting Japan too!

Malyse

I have unlimited data for $30 a month. Sounds like you got the wrong service plan.

ASaiyan

Banned
Real nice gesture. T-Mobile's services seem more appealing as the days go on.
I thought it was hilarious when they gave out free tickets to Suicide Squad on its opening weekend; knew immediately what the critic reviews would be.

It's mostly sweepstakes on that app now, but still can't complain about free stuff.

I have unlimited data for $30 a month. Sounds like you got the wrong service plan.
This plan is the GOAT; $30 prepaid, 100min, unlimited text, 5gigs of 4G. It's such a bad deal for T-Mo that the link to sign-up is almost hidden, lol.

Kawngi

T-Mo keeps giving their customers some awesome promos, but their service is so poor in my area that I could never switch :/

Zedox

Awesome, wonder what Win10 games are included since this is for both iirc

Only the ones that are Xbox Play Anywhere that are on the service.

I'm pretty sure we'll see a lot of "Free Month of Game Pass" from June on out. It will be the new 14-day Xbox Live Gold.

Caayn

Is this T-Mobile worldwide or just the usual*?

Only citizens of the USA can use this promotion.

Top Bottom