• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed: Origins protagonist Ba Yek confirmed via GameStop t-shirt

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Presumably the game will be announcing imminently if the t-shirts are already at GameStops.

f7JUU8H.jpg

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/6e8dm0/leaked_image_from_a_gamestop_shirt/

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
One of these days the game shops and digital stores will start selling unannounced Ubisoft games

kaskade

I keep forgetting e3 is 2 weeks away. I'm gonna guess we'll be getting some CG trailer with the gameplay being held until the Ubi conference.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why is there a bird shitting in a bowl and an angel behind it praying?

2017-05-3018_51_29-f73jk5v.png

Tagyhag

Are they really not waiting for E3 for this one either? Hopefully that means we get lengthy gameplay segments at the conference.

Or more wacky dancing! :p

Marcel

Are they really not waiting for E3 for this one either? Hopefully that means we get lengthy gameplay segments at the conference.

Or more wacky dancing! :p

Cringe at an Ubisoft conference is the free space on the bingo card, or it should be if it isn't.

Floody

He uses a bow and a shield? Interesting, hopefully means combat as been changed significantly and not just for a "cool" pose.

Wozman23

lol how do these leaks come from GameStop of all places. So dumb.

Because the publishers/developers want product in stores on the day they announce stuff, meaning it has to be shipped to the store prior, but most of the employees are either too scatterbrained to hold the unannounced marketing/products, don't care because the job is terrible, or are a combination of both.
I was in the second category for a while.

I'd be more amazed if GameStop could ever manage to actually not leak something.

Peroroncino

So... is he gonna use the bow to shoot shields? Because I don't see any arrows, lol.

And I hope they'll allow us to unequip our weapons this time, because I don't like it when characters look too bulky during rolls, jumps and climbing.

Top Bottom