• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Order (Platinum Games mobile title) beta registration open in Japan

DJIzana

More information on the official website below.

https://lostorder.jp/

This was announced last Cygames Next event in August 2016 (if I'm not mistaken). Platinum Games, from what I remember, shared their wealth of console games knowledge and is helping make Granblue Fantasy Re: Link for Cygames while Cygames is sharing their mobile expertise on Lost Order.

Considering Shadowverse, Granblue Fantasy, and Starlight Stage, I definitely want to see what Cygames are up to next. Their mobile output has been rad as hell, and this looks like it could be super cool.

Signed up! Fingers crossed I get in.

BBboy20

Considering Shadowverse, Granblue Fantasy, and Starlight Stage, I definitely want to see what Cygames are up to next. Their mobile output has been rad as hell, and this looks like it could be super cool.

It's Platinum Games so I'm already on board...if it ever comes here.

DJIzana

I'm pretty excited myself. Love Granblue and I'm happy to see the reception for Shadowverse. You know... it's a shame we never got Knights of Glory and that it got shut down... :(

Wish we had a Cygames Next event this year too as I'm also looking for project updates on Re: Link for PS4, Project Awakening and anything else new. Hopefully TGS though!

Lastly... just wanted to mention games that feature Cygames have their artwork on point! So many cool characters :D

I'm pretty excited myself. Love Granblue and I'm happy to see the reception for Shadowverse. You know... it's a shame we never got Knights of Glory and that it got shut down... :(

Wish we had a Cygames Next event this year too as I'm also looking for project updates on Re: Link for PS4, Project Awakening and anything else new. Hopefully TGS though!

Lastly... just wanted to mention games that feature Cygames have their artwork on point! So many cool characters :D

Honestly I think in the case of GB especially, the consistency in artwork really helps them. It's one of the few big games where the designs don't wildly clash with each other, and that's really appealing to me. Guest artists and the like are cool and all, but IMO nothing beats a guiding art style.

It also helps that for GBF and this they bring on a lot of industry favs of mine. Hahaha.

DJIzana

Who owns the IP?

You know... I'm not too sure. It was announced at Cygames Next and seems like it's a collaboration but... I thought I remember reading somewhere (I think on Platinum Games blog) that it was *their* first title. (Their implying ownership to this one). Could've been a translation error or me recalling it incorrectly though.

Shin

Banned
Looks rad, but those character names though, they are horrible.
Mobile games have come a long way, if those screenshots are any representation of the final product.

duckroll

Stop posting in this bad thread and support my pro-Matsuno thread instead: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398220

I'm not going to lock either thread, because we can use this as a voting mechanism to show if people care about Matsuno the Gawd at all, or if NeoGAF are just filled with Platinum Games zombies who don't care who is directing, writing, and designing a game!

Top Bottom