• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person ‘passes gas’ on an American Airlines plane, forces all passengers off

Dalek

Person ‘passes gas’ on an American Airlines plane, forces all passengers off at NC airport

RALEIGH, N.C. – Somebody “passed gas” on an American Airlines plane, causing passengers to become sick and everyone had to be removed from the jet.

WNCN reported that the plane landed at Raleigh-Durham International Airport on Sunday afternoon when the incident was reported.

People on the flight complained of headaches and nausea and had to be taken off the plane.

Authorities investigated the incident and determined that one of the passengers had “passed gas.” Officials said later that it was a “medical call.”

rjinaz

So people freaked out thinking they were being attacked by chemicals and it freaked them out enough to make themselves sick.

Must have been some powerful ass gas.

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
Rg0SmOZ.gif

Erv

Loll. How embarrassed was that person? I know I would have acted like it wasn't me by acting like I was the most nauseous from it. I wonder if the person who did it was called out.

Top Bottom