• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Europe: PS3 is next gen, Wii and 360- "current gen"

Brak

Sony - Remember GDC, we had a good time right? Why can't you always love me??????
GAF - I'm sorry, you're too good for me. I don't deserve you.

VALIS

Considering their launches have been bombing all around the world tonight, they should probably take a more friendly, humble approach to things. But then, this is how they got in this position in the first place...

HokieJoe

xaosslug said:
oh snap... get him boys!

:lol

"We're not hooked into a world which was technologically average two years ago. You can't compare the two. If you're comparing the two we would have had the same technology and we'd be at the same price – we're not," he said.

Xavien

ah, after a brief interlude of Sony concentrating on its own problems and sorting them out, its back to talking about the competition again.

Good Job!

Ahhhh yes. In the face of humbling competition, ALWAYS get more arrogant.

And someone should tell big Ray no one is listening.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Hey, remember a few weeks ago when we liked Sony? With that whole LittleBigPlanet thing?

Those were the days, eh?

Dude, this shit is unprecedented. Feels like we're witnessing the worldwide meltdown of the ten-year dominator of console sales across the world. Crazy. I'll try to not crack a smile as I imagine them brainstorming how to right their sinking ship.

P.S. Oh, and that Sony tripe sounds like the typical bullshit spin. Of course, what do you want him to say? "Ummm, yeah...we're getting ****ed by our own hubristic bullshit."

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
We're not hooked into a world which was technologically average two years ago. You can't compare the two. If you're comparing the two we would have had the same technology and we'd be at the same price – we're not," he said.

what on EARTH....

seriously - what happened to sony? i remember when they had this cool suave about them , now it just sounds like any old mouth piece can be a spokesman for them ... as long as what they say is ironically funny.

I heard an interview on Radio 1 today where some guy from Sony said the PS3 was twice as powerful as it's nearest competitor. 360 is CLEARLY last old lame gen.

kevm3

Sony just needs to shut up and show the games. They're getting whipped and STILL running their mouths. Pathetic.

homipic1.gif

vasuba

Banned
kevm3 said:
Sony just needs to shut up and show the games. They're getting whipped and STILL running their mouths. Pathetic.

If you Pretend everythings ok even when alls gone to shit eventually you can even fool yourself to believe the lies. id say thats whats happened

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
This isn't really news...Sony making dumb statements is certainly nothing earth-shattering.

It's funny, though.

ijm72

Cooter said:
That must be why people are waiting until 2011 to purchase it.
:lol :lol Oh snap.
Is it me or has this been one of the funniest weeks ever at gaf. First it was the Chad Warder videos, and then the DMC4 announcement, the DMC4 pettition, and now the Europe PS3 launch. Im probably missing something but this week has been ****ing hilarious.

Top Bottom