• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stranglehold: 360 Version region free and System requirements for PC

No_Style

Darji said:
Nvidia 7800 or higher / ATI x1300 or higher

These aren't even in the same class/league! Typo?

Nvidia 7200 or higher? Or is the game just more optimized for ATI hardware that miracles can be performed on a low end card?

Speevy

Banned
What's with these PC games that require 2 GB minimum but run on the 360's 512 MB just fine? There's not that drastic a difference.

No_Style

pswii60 said:
15gb on PC?

How does that work when the game needs to fit within 7gb for the 360?

Now loading...

Speevy said:
What's with these PC games that require 2 GB minimum but run on the 360's 512 MB just fine? There's not that drastic a difference.

Fixed. Optimization FTW.

Edit: Stealth edit :(

pswii60 said:
15gb on PC?

How does that work when the game needs to fit within 7gb for the 360?

Alot of PC games will use uncompressed textures on a full HDD install, along with installing all the audio, etc and unpacking other compressed files for quicker loading. Still I find it hard to believe it will take up a full 15gb....thats just huge, and the game doesn't even have multiplayer, right?

No_Style

SuperEnemyCrab said:
Alot of PC games will use uncompressed textures on a full HDD install, along with installing all the audio, etc and unpacking other compressed files for quicker loading. Still I find it hard to believe it will take up a full 15gb....thats just huge, and the game doesn't even have multiplayer, right?

It does have multiplayer. I do believe load times will be virtually non-existent with the PC.

pswii60

Tomorrow night, when I get back from the gym, it's STRANGLEHOLD DEMO NIGHT. I get the lounge to myself, the gf is out.

It better be anyway. Don't f*** up the certification!!

No_Style

Xdrive05 said:
My day = made.

Thanks. Hopefully they release the PC demo at the same time. I'll dl both and do a comparison on here if anyone cares.

I do. Please compare at 1280 x 720 and your max capable resolution.

sedaku

Man I haven't have the feeling of "don't care what the requirement are, I will run it smoothly any way" for a long time.

New PC ftw.

Darji

Banned
OokieSpookie said:
Just for the record, everyone does know by now that the PS3 version is region free also right?
yes it is.

Oh and on the forums they said that the PC demo will be released near releasedate So it makes sense

JdFoX187

Banned
I'll be more surprised if the demo actually hits tomorrow. Still, I really want this game, but the demo will either make or break it.

I am still torn between the 360 or PS3 version the only thing swaying me on ps3 is the fact that I'll get hardboiled if I buy the collectors addition.

Xdrive05

TemplaerDude said:
so i can get people like you angry and riled up at my terrible comments.

Fantastic! I'm so riled up right now. You wouldn't believe it!

OT: Does anyone remember if this is an UE3 game? Seems like I read that a while back...

Top Bottom