• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian (TRICO) announced for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septimus

Issun23 said:
You know, even though I'll most likely lick every little detail they'll share with us before releasing the game, I wish they'll leave enough out of articles/previews to surprise us.

The constant hammering rumour that there's another giant creature hidden in the game doesn't really help.
Couldn't agree more. One of the reasons I hate that PlaystationLifestyle site. I mean, could you imagine how crazy it would have been if they didn't leak that trailer and everyone saw it at e3 for the first time? And e3 wasn't even a long time after the leak. Argh.

love the visuals...

confused why Ueda's using music from a goddamn movie instead of something original. -_-

I could understand filling something in for E3... but by now he should have a solid composer in place, right?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Err, probably because the music will be finished later.

It's always one of the last things to be done.

Anyway, this video looked awesome, but I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ether_Snake said:
Err, probably because the music will be finished later.

It's always one of the last things to be done.

Anyway, this video looked awesome, but I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

music can be finished later... but not to have ANYTHING representative of a game that will be releasing in a year just seems strange to me. Especially when pentagon (ICO) and Kow Otani (SotC) made such amazingly profound soundtracks for their respective games.

even the first FFXIII trailer in 2006 has the music that we are now hearing as the main battle theme in-game. @_@

Raistlin

as I posted in the keynote thread ...

My god ... Last Guardian looks INSANE.

It looks so alive. There's motion everywhere, constantly. Clothing, vegetation, feathers, particles in the air, insects ... everything is moving all over the fucking place.

0_0

jett

D-Member
The animation is a triumph. I hope they plan to show more...SOTC had a huge reveal in TGS 2K4, there was an even a live orchestra playing music to scenes of the game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
TheJollyCorner said:
music can be finished later... but not to have ANYTHING representative of a game that will be releasing in a year just seems strange to me. Especially when pentagon (ICO) and Kow Otani (SotC) made such amazingly profound soundtracks for their respective games.

even the first FFXIII trailer in 2006 has the music that we are now hearing as the main battle theme in-game. @_@

Relax, there will be some music later. Who knows if anything is decided yet for that.

Salaadin

I want more. I really hope this was just the edited down keynote trailer and we will get more at the actual conference later.

Please :D

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
i bet this would be a good import, since it's such a universal kind of game. thank god, that means i can play this much sooner than i expected.

anyone hear about release timeframes?

Yoboman

Strange how much less this trailer shows compared to E3. You'd think it would be the other way around

I should blackout this game though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom