• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes: DS New Trailer

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
EmCeeGramr said:
I even started the last thread for this and I even I did a double take at the title.
I remember the original announcement thread confusing so many people. I'm convinced Suda did this on purpose.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
EmCeeGramr said:
I even started the last thread for this and I even I did a double take at the title.
I'm awaiting the Phantasy Star Portable 2 thread "PSP2: First Details And Images".

Trailer was pretty awesome. Sold me more on the game than just the idea of another No More Heroes game. Already seems like they're fixing the bad parts to the first game. Now just show a solution to the open world stuff and it's all good.

Welcome... I am Suda 51

:lol

That trailer is hilarious on so many levels. I'm particularly happy that the new mini-games are old school gaming throwbacks this time.

Haunted

Fuck, that trailer has me hyped.

I totally need a No More Heroes DS inspired avatar now. Red holding a Beam Katana instead of a revolver, or Travis planted in his stead or something.
help please

Penguin

spidye said:
did he changed the controls? because I don't remember waggling to slice someone

You didn't waggle, but you used motions to perform finishers and wrestling moves all throughout the original game.

Suda's translator's voice. :lol
The woman making that face as he waggles. :lol
4 sword types. :D
Tons of new wrestling moves. :D
2D NES-style sidejobs. :D :lol

Animations also look much improved over the last game.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
That was probably the best trailer I've ever seen for a video game, ever.

Ridiculously unique presentation, and lots and lots of great new info.

Also, the 2D mini-games look freaking awesome! :lol :D

Cross kill makes Travis say "SPECIAL DELIVERY". Yay.

But the nergasm was taken to a whole new level at the 2D Punch Out game with Travis. Last line put a smile on my face.

I'll be damned, the toilet broke.

Foreshadowing for something similar in NMH2? :lol

dkeane

Love how the mini games are now 2D will make the controls less frustrating - hopefully. Game looks like so much fun.

spidye

Penguin said:
You didn't waggle, but you used motions to perform finishers and wrestling moves all throughout the original game.
I know the finishers but if I got this correctly he moved the wiimote just to attack someone.

edit: I am somehow confused. he says you use the A button to slash but he moves the wiimote to attack someone.

Yeah, we showed this vid to everyone around the office. Holy hell this game IS sexy.

Also, there's a 10 min walkthrough in the hands-on as well. Fun stuff.

JDSN

Banned
Holy shit, this is how all developers should do all those "Douches waggling like douches" vids. :lol

This game is gonna rock, and this is just based on the video which means we havent even seen playable
Shinobu and Henry.

spidye said:
I know the finishers but if I got this correctly he moved the wiimote just to attack someone.

edit: I am somehow confused. he says you use the A button to slash but he moves the wiimote to attack someone.
He was probably just being expressive.

no-more-heroes-2-desperate-struggle--20090903022043281.jpg

no-more-heroes-2-desperate-struggle--20090903022042108.jpg

no-more-heroes-2-desperate-struggle--20090903022834635.jpg

no-more-heroes-2-desperate-struggle--20090903022835729.jpg

Artwork:
http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/a...s-2-desperate-struggle--20090903022836729.jpg
http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/a...s-2-desperate-struggle--20090903022839948.jpg

Holy shit at super revolver. :O

Don

Best trailer ever :lol
The jobs look a lot better in this one.

The graphics actually look like a pretty big improvement over the last game.
Looks like this will be my GOTY 2010

Top Bottom