• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The TGS 2009 Sony Key Note- Otherwise Known as ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

Violater

Ploid 3.0 said:
123bqro.jpg
Elena is the new Little mama confirmed

so did we all accidentally board the wrong train or what? you'd think that the Hype Train would be purple and glittery and obvious to differentiate it from the Boring Train, and yet we make these mistakes.

Synless

I know that everyone thinks Uncharted 2 is the best looking game on the PS3, but IMO I think the title of best graphics belongs to The Last Guardian.

badcrumble said:
so did we all accidentally board the wrong train or what? you'd think that the Hype Train would be purple and glittery and obvious to differentiate it from the Boring Train, and yet we make these mistakes.
it just made a quick stop. we should be at our final destination pretty soon!

StuBurns

Banned
lorddarkflare said:
*Sigh*

I get that a lot, the last time i told someone that i did not care for the previous games in the series, i think they would have stoned me had it not been online.
Only jesting, it's niche for sure. I can see why people don't like those games.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
badcrumble said:

Hahaha, there is still a proper conference later today. :lol :lol :lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
guyz, that thing in the center isn't a button, its a touch pad. it works like a laptop touch pad, you just run your thumb along it.

joystick [and even nub] models would have serious ergonomic issues. :\

stuburns said:
I knew I wasn't currently asleep having a sex dream about a d list celebrity for a reason.
Holy shit that was awesome, see it stretch? I'm going to cry, we're all going to cry.

I want this game so bad and I'm so afraid of the tears.

firen

I just want to clarify, people are saying this isn't the "main" conference. Well then what was it? When is the "main" one?

expy

Banned
Synless said:
Wait what? That's insane? How can it quite possibly take this long to make this game?
Same brochure that info came from said Ratchet & Clank was 80% and that's coming out in a month.
firen said:
I just want to clarify, people are saying this isn't the "main" conference. Well then what was it? When is the "main" one?
12:30 EST.

stuburns said:
Only jesting, it's niche for sure. I can see why people don't like those games.

Oh, i know.

For the record, i looks good, i just know that i will find it incredibly boring (if a game is not making me think when i am not playing it, then it is usually not worth my time)

cameltoe

lorddarkflare said:
Oh, i know.

For the record, i looks good, i just know that i will find it incredibly boring (if a game is not making me think when i am not playing it, then it is usually not worth my time)

rhino4evr

alr1ghtstart said:

lol, no one can stop an elephant on heroin. ha ha.

was expecting a bit more about The last guardian at the show...maybe more is too come? really was hoping for a release date/demo impressions.

edit..that's artie lang from the Howard Stern show going ape shit...

rhino4evr said:
lol, no one can stop an elephant on heroin. ha ha.

was expecting a bit more about The last guardian at the show...maybe more is too come? really was hoping for a release date/demo impressions.

Do people not read threads?

Jesus, SCEJ is in 2 hours.

rhino4evr

demosthenes said:
Do people not read threads?

Jesus, SCEJ is in 2 hours.

no, i read it, i know this is a key note. Im talking about in general. I hope we see a demo and a release date..if that trailer is all we get ill be disappointed.

dolemite

MikeE21286 said:
GT at 65%...no f'n way. Kaz was talking about that thing being able to launch whenever they want.
Going by the numbers they need another year to complete the other 1/3 of the game. Christmas 2010 then.

Top Bottom