• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Metroid Other M Gameplay Trailer

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks really, really good. I was impressed with the graphics, and the gameplay looks smooth. Nice to see they haven't totally abandoned the Prime perspective. Hopefully the whiners will shut up now.

I'm still worried about how will changing between first and third person perspective will work, as well a the auto targeting in third person. All should be addressed in time though.

That shit looks hot!

I haven't bought a Wii game since Mario Kart Wii. My Wii has basically been gathering dust since then. My love for Metroid just might compel me to buy and play this game.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Kilgore Trout said:
I'm still worried about how will changing between first and third person perspective will work,

by simply pointing at the screen, or do you mean you worry that it will be problematic?

Two things.

1) Samus finally is agile again. Thank fuck.

2) I'm not so sure about all the apparent 3D movement with a DPad. But I won't worry about that until I actually play it.

Samus's agility honestly is amazing here. The part where she starts platforming up blocks and running through tunnels while still moving in 3D is so amazingly fluid.

Top Bottom