• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Exclusive New Character Teaser

Vamphuntr said:
Still no Phoenix Wright... Boo hoo.

If they put a Capcom lawyer in, then they better put a Marvel lawyer in:

2uj0934.jpg

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
shagg_187 said:
The opening silouette logo has changed. Anyone recognize the characters? I recognize Spidey scratching his head, and I think that's felicia on Capcom side.
Felicia has been confirmed if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways, Dante <3 <3 <3
Definitely purchasing it. I love to play as Dante.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
When everybody said PHOENIX, I really though you guys were talking about Phoenix Wright. Oh well.

FoneBone said:
Aren't the characters behind the Marvel and Capcom logos different from in the first trailer? Who's the huge-headed character on the Capcom side?
Yes they are. Felicia wasn't in the background on the earlier trailer.

You can also see some Morrigan tag teaming, if i'm not mistaken. They're just fighting alongside Hulk and Chris. Nevermind

LiK

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Why does Deadpool v. Dante make so much sense?

Also, fuck you guys. I was expecting Phoenix WRIGHT. Not fuckin' Marvel Girl.
They're both cocky assholes ;D

duckroll

FoneBone said:
Aren't the characters behind the Marvel and Capcom logos different from in the first trailer? Who's the huge-headed character on the Capcom side?

I think it's Captain America, Doctor Doom, Deadpool and Hawkeye or Daredevil for the Marvel side.

Edit: Felicia, someone, Wesker and Chun Li in the Capcom side.

FoneBone said:

Marvel: Captain America, Doctor Doom, Spiderman, ????? - Super Skrull?!

Capcom: Felicia, ?????, ????? Bionic Commando / Wesker, Chun Li

SuperAwesome said:
They need a new logo.

Looks like Dr. Doom and Captain America as the first 2 characters in the new logo.
Captain America is definitely in. He is prominently displayed in the new poster.

duckroll said:
I think it's Captain America, Doctor Doom, Deadpool and Hawkeye or Daredevil for the Marvel side.

Edit: Felicia, someone, Wesker and Chun Li in the Capcom side.

Doesn't look like Hawkeye or Daredevil in silhouette. The "wings" on the side of the head are throwing me off. . .

drizzle said:
When everybody said PHOENIX, I really though you guys were talking about Phoenix Wright. Oh well.

Yes they are. Felicia wasn't in the background on the earlier trailer.

You can also see some Morrigan tag teaming, if i'm not mistaken. They're just fighting alongside Hulk and Chris. Nevermind
This. I watched the trailer and said, "Hey guys, I don't see Phoenix Wright, only Phoe...oh."

Peff

I think the third person in the Capcom logo is Frank West. The second was also in the first set of logos, whoever that is, Trish maybe. The fourth person in the Marvel logo is the Super Skrull.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Raging Spaniard said:
lol I thought you meant Phoenix Wright at first and was like "wtf no"
Vamphuntr said:
How dare you...
_dementia said:
He's right though. Pheonix Wright wouldn't fit it with such a mature title as this.
He would be awesome on either this or Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2. The fact that he's not "serious" enough is stupid. Marvel vs Capcom (or was it Marvel vs Street Fighter?) has that stupid anime fan thing in the japanese version.

Top Bottom