• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition is coming?!

Pooya

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0045EI7I4/?tag=neogaf0e-20
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0045U01OG/?tag=neogaf0e-20
for $40
Oct 26th apparently
lock if old

Box art

gta-complete-edition-3rnfr.jpg
gta-complete-edition-pju7p.jpg

Chemo

Guy Legend said:
Sweet. Haven't played any of these....the perfect package to buy.
Actually, the perfect package to buy would be to just get the Episodes from Liberty City by themselves.

hopefully this will drop the price of the Episodes pack down to $20 or so by itself. I have no interest in 4 anymore it was pretty boring. Shit I still need to beat RDR any way I have enough free roam for this gen.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
The Ballad of Gay Tony alone is worth that much. I guess you could spent some time messing around with Nico and Johnny's side-story, though.

tanod

when is my burrito
alr1ghtstart said:
95% chance they're download tokens.

I'd say 100% for the 360 version. There's no precedent for any previous GOTY-equivalent edition on the 360 that wasn't that way.

If the PS3 version ISN'T on one disc, Rockstar is pissing away money on production costs unnecessarily but it's Rockstar mgmt. so I wouldn't put it past them.

That's just way too much freaking content in one single package. It's actually pretty amazing.

Can't you get GTA4 for like under 10 bucks on eBay, though? Kinda of a waste to drop money on a new copy :eek:

DaBuddaDa

Rahxephon91 said:
When I think Serb, I don't think white.
I was just making a (stupid) joke, but if you all feel like taking it that far...

Serbians (Niko's country of origin is intentionally vague) are unquestionably considered White Americans, and around 50% of American Hispanics are considered White-Hispanics:

wikipedia said:
In U.S. census documents, the designation white overlaps, as do all other official racial categories, with the term Hispanic or Latino, which was introduced in the 1980 census as a category of ethnicity, separate and independent of race. The majority of Hispanic and Latino Americans are white, in both sets of government estimates: 54% are white per the American Community Survey,[6] while the ratio rises to 92% in the Population Estimates Program, which are the official estimates.

Chris R

I'd buy but I'm still fucking pissed about GTA IVs online trophies so SCREW IT!!!

Already have the complete rockstar package on steam but I'd double dip if the online trophies weren't insane :(

graywolf323

Gold Member
wonder how the music and what not will work

there were differences between the download and disc only releases if I remember right

THE Caffeinated said:
I've seen this sentiment alot, why is Ballad so much better ?
Best weapons, best main character, most varied and interesting missions, best cronies, base jumping, mission challenges and replay options, and mid-mission checkpoints that actually make you not want to punch a baby.

It's better than GTA4 in every way possible. You can even turn off the blurry vaseline filter.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
tanod said:
I'd say 100% for the 360 version. There's no precedent for any previous GOTY-equivalent edition on the 360 that wasn't that way.

What ? Fallout 3 GOTY on xbox 360 had all the addons on a second disc. No download code.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
As much as I enjoyed GTAIV and the expansions, I think I'm done with Liberty City. I spent a lot of time with that game.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I feel the opposite. I'd love more stories in Liberty City. Shame there probably won't be. I hope this whole thing hasn't been classed as a 'failed' experiment.

Rez said:
I feel the opposite. I'd love more stories in Liberty City. Shame there probably won't be. I hope this whole thing hasn't been classed as a 'failed' experiment.
There's always portables!

I know Capcom released Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition as the same ol' RE5 disc with a voucher code for the DLC. What was the case with Fallout GOTY?

Or even the new Borderlands and Dragon Age GOTY/Ultimate Editions?

Seems like they get lazy on the 360 and reissue a new disc on the PS3?

Top Bottom