• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BIT.TRIP FATE dated. October 25th. WiiWare.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Hey, that's a great news!

How well do these games sell? I was under the impression that WiiWare is not very successful for many developers, but if these guys keep pumping out games on the service than it might not be too bad.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Oh GOD

Its like an 8 bit version of Forgotten Worlds mixed with BIT.Trip sensibilities.

Day one.

Ravidrath

Hmm, this looks a lot more interesting than the other games in the series.

I really wish these were on other platforms, though. This one, at least, could work well on the Move.

Yes Boss!

Ravidrath said:
Hmm, this looks a lot more interesting than the other games in the series.

I really wish these were on other platforms, though. This one, at least, could work well on the Move.
I'm pretty sure these will come to the move since Gaijin seems eaget to port to other platforms now. I'd certainly like to see a compilation disc...that would be great.

In any case, downloading Fate. Just gotta hook the Wii back up.

stuminus3

Banned
Ah, I still haven't gotten any good at Runner...

These guys should be proud to know that they're the #1 reason to own a Wii other than Nintendo themselves.

Despera

Banned
Runner is my favourite in the series. Can't say this game interests me judging from that trailer though.

Runner 2 please!

jlevel13

Wario64 said:
Anyone grab it yet?

hmm... I'm a little disappointed with fate so far - the first two levels at least are kind of boring (I "died" on the second boss out of sort of not caring and am taking a break, but will give it another shot at some point). Maybe I'm more critical since it's a shooter, but it feels really slow and the music is unusually dull :(

OnPoint

If I slightly edit my post in the official Bit.Trip thread...

I got it. I finished it in under two hours.

The game is good, don't get me wrong. It was just super short. I'm honestly surprised.

I felt like the power-ups lessened the difficult parts quite a bit. I'm going to attempt a replay and try avoiding them. Perhaps that will up the ante a bit.

Here's my full review.

The soundtrack though, chiptune-dubstep, is amazing.

Top Bottom