• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Let's just get this over with...

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool5_funny-hilarious-kid-child-pics-150_200907261955334581.jpg

Wow...

Rules -

1) Post funny things. Trollfaces, tired memes, and things that would make MetalAlien laugh are not funny...honestly, guys.
2) Don't Post Unfunny things.
3. Respect your elders.
4) Pic to whining ratio should be kept to a healthy level.

5) honestly, you need rules to post in a thread that will eventually contain dozens if not hundreds of repeated pictures? Post whatever the he'll you feel like that won't get this thread locked!!

NEW EDIT: Apparently, all the other threads keep getting locked. Don't do anything stupid in here. Keep conversation and even commenting to a minimum and instead focus on the pics. Honestly, is this that hard?

Amagon

Kid looks like me when I was his age, but I'm more browner cause I haz Hispanic superpowers and shit.

smurfx

get some go again
Jokergrin said:
so what are the rules
yeah its a pretty crappy OP. he should of at least consulted with people in the other thread before trying to create the new thread.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I suddenly have the urge to turn on the Weather Channel...

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Rules: don't complain
Rules: don't quote except for new pages
Rules: reposts are cool
Rules: post funny pics n stuff
Rules: don't quote really super long posts with a one liner, unless you're being funny

Cool?

Oreoleo

I'll say it again. Should have been titled "Pics that will make other people laugh" to keep some of the shit out.

funny-cat.jpg

LOL!

PantherLotus said:
Rules: don't quote really super long posts with a one liner, unless you're being funny

Cool?
I think there should be more rules about not complaining.

G-Fex

PantherLotus said:

Cool?
I will not complain then, I will point and laugh at the thread, and not with it either.

Then I will cast a spell that people will eventually post ponies in here

Apath

Orellio said:
I'll say it again. Should have been titled "Pics that will make other people laugh" to keep some of the shit out.
I fail to see how this will filter any of the content. If something makes you laugh, it's fair to assume someone else will find it funny. And even then, how should you know what makes other people laugh? Does it mean I can post stuff I don't find funny but what I assume other people will?

"Pics that make you laugh" is the best guarantee for funny content. If you disagree with someone's sense of humor, ignore them and you won't have to see undesirable pictures.

G-Fex

AlteredBeast said:
"rules" are up.

G-Fex, more funny pictures, less whining would be a plus! :)

This world isn't funny Altered, I don't know what kind of poofy pink filled puppy dog rainbow world you think you live in but I have no access to your world to take a glance at and to post something from it.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Ok, that's funny. I always wonder (esp. after the awesome job by that guy in AFFC) whether doing self-depricating (more likely humiliating) stuff just to get a job makes them want to kill themselves. I'd bet so.

I would tell you that your "rules" are awful, because what is 'funny' is purely subjective as implied in the title "pics that make you laugh" but since I can't complain I'll just post a .gif that always gets me

LnDyW.gif

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
there really shouldn't be any stipulations other than 'post funny pics' and 'don't fucking complain'. these will always be up for opinion.

Oreoleo

Kenak said:
I fail to see how this will filter any of the content. If something makes you laugh, it's fair to assume someone else will find it funny. And even then, how should you know what makes other people laugh? Does it mean I can post stuff I don't find funny but what I assume other people will?

"Pics that make you laugh" is the best guarantee for funny content. If you disagree with someone's sense of humor, ignore them and you won't have to see undesirable pictures.

I'm thinking of things like the Korean comics, or other pics with really esoteric references that no one is going to get or that are otherwise taken out of context.

And it was common enough for people to post pics in the other thread that just plain weren't funny:

RcX76.gif

315n34l.jpg

like-a-boss.gif

5313885976_6cdba67903_z.jpg

7oz.jpg

I could keep going but I should probably stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom