• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA |CT| NeoGAF Guild of Believers and Big-Ass-Moe Hunting

NeOak

wCMZx.png

Who Are We?
Believe is the shared name of the official guilds of Gaffers who answered the call of douche Commander Samael and his asshole assistant Bruke to drive back the forces that threaten the Valkyon Federation, its people and the world. As to why "Believe", TERA doesn't allow several capitalized letters together as a name; "NeoGAF" is not possible.​

Rules
  • GAF standard rules apply to the guild. Anything that can get you banned from the forum will get you banned from Believe as well as reported in this thread for the community to know.
  • Drama will get you kicked from the guild, no questions asked. We know that situations can and will develop, but we ask that you keep it civil and in the proper channels. An officer is the highest authority during an Instance/Raid/BAM hunting. If a situation can't be solved by an officer, the guild master may be asked to take action but please notice that this is highly unpleasant as it threatens to create more unnecessary drama.
  • GAF usernames must be posted in your personal Note in the guild member list so we know that you are a member of GAF.
  • NO ELIN CYBER IN THE GUILD CHAT!

Servers
  • North America
    • Dragonfall (PvE)
    • Valley of Titans (PvP)
  • Europe
    • Essenia (PvP)
    • ???? (PvE)

Non-GAF Membership
Due to the highly dynamic nature of TERA and its political system, non-GAF members are an integral part of the guild. Anyone can apply for the guild using the in-game "Guilds on Server" list.​

Ranks
Due to the limitations of the guild system in TERA, Believe's ranks are quite simple:
  1. Guild Master: Evil overlord who only will meddle when it is absolutely necessary. Currently there is only one per guild.
  2. Moderator: The 'Officer' rank. These are the first authority and the ones who are in charge of organizing parties for instances and BAM hunting. They are also willing to help members with their knowledge, but remember that this is voluntary. Only GAF members can have this rank and they are the only ones that can manage the guild bank.
  3. Member: Current GAF members and those who aren't forum members but are recognized as integral part of the guild. They can deposit to the bank, but can't take items out
  4. Junior Member: The 'Recruit' rank. Non-GAF members and GAF-members who have yet to list their username will always be here. There is NO distinction between Members and Junior Members in term of loot for 5-man instances and BAM hunting due to TERA's looting system.

NA Roster
Dragonfall (PvE)

Guildmaster: NeOak (Serena)

Officers:

Valley of Titans (PvP)

Guildmaster: Paprikka (Saff)

Officers:

EU Roster
Essenia (PvP)

Guildmaster: iRobotZombie (Kae)

Officers:
TBA​

??? (PvE)

Guildmaster: TBA

Officers:
TBA​

Loot Rules
TERA’s looting system is simple so do not expect a WoW-like system for distributing loot. Everyone that participates in anything is allowed to roll, and there is no way to change it. The following looting rules are to be used in guild runs:
  • Roll Dice for: Rare (blue) items
  • Only allow the class that can use the item to roll

Links:

Mumble
server: believe.mumble.com
port: 5756

Other Information
*Information will be updated when the servers go up for the early start. Rules can change according to the needs of the guilds (i.e. PvP/PvE only rules, EU rules, Instance times), and the OP will be updated accordingly*​

How to Apply

e989c081.jpg

e5c1f5ee.jpg

Screenshots
Taken in Scarlet Monastery Sinestral Manor during the NA OB
12e5bafa.jpg

Carl2282

I was on blightwood for the beta, but I've been reading up on the GvG and am thinking about starting new in VoT on saturday. So far are you overloaded with Warriors if so I'll probably try my hand at Archer.

jiien

I was on blightwood for the beta, but I've been reading up on the GvG and am thinking about starting new in VoT on saturday. So far are you overloaded with Warriors if so I'll probably try my hand at Archer.

I think I'm one of two Warriors in the guild. You should definitely roll a class you'll enjoy over a class we need. As BlazingDarkness, DMPrince and I found, we can make it through (with lots of craziness and fun) even without a healer, so play to have fun.

I will throw together a google doc come Saturday.

I think I'm one of two Warriors in the guild. You should definitely roll a class you'll enjoy over a class we need. As BlazingDarkness, DMPrince and I found, we can make it through (with lots of craziness and fun) even without a healer, so play to have fun.

I will throw together a google doc come Saturday.

Hope you're up for another SM run some time over the weekend? :D
I'll be less useless this time too, I was just very tired lol Hopefully my quest won't bug out this time

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The Gaming OT thread is for news and general discussion about the game. This is a thread for the guilds and groups to congregate and meet up.

Banging. Thanks!

That being said, I probably won't be on Saturday (Dark Lord Day!!!!), but Sunday/Monday for sure. :)

Cheeto

Sign me up. I was on Blightwood too during the open beta because I just picked whatever server was first in the list. Going into the beta I was expecting to hate the game and uninstall. I usually hate mmos but I heard this one had a twist so I gave it a shot. Needless to say I pre-ordered and I'll reroll on the GAF server on Saturday.

jiien

Here's a guild emblem I put together:

neogaf_emblem.bmp

I stole the graphic from here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16930386&postcount=3967

So real credit goes to HUELEN10. Banned, so I can't thank or ask said person, but I hope it's cool. If you guys have any input, let me know. I'm not super great with image editing, but I get by. I picked this particular render of the logo because it was simple, so I hope it will translate well in game.

By the way, guild emblem has to be 64x64 BMP.

I was thinking of maybe cutting it such that the top is all orange, and the bottom the gray. That way, there is no circle and white border. Lemme see if I can throw something together really quick.

Here, something like this:

neogaf_emblem_square.bmp

What do you guys think? It's not perfect. I can probably clean up the ends of the N.

Visceir

Name: Kasp
High elf male, Slayer
Server: Valley Of Titans

Currently lvl 32 and planning to play a lot. Do let me know when you need a DPS, I'd like to think I'm one of the better ones :D

LordAlu

I'll be joining whichever EU PvE server we'll have a guild on (character name will be "Naeri"). Do we know what the server names for EU will be - during the beta I could only access US servers? :/

NeOak

I'll be joining whichever EU PvE server we'll have a guild on (character name will be "Naeri"). Do we know what the server names for EU will be - during the beta I could only access US servers? :/

The EU servers are:
PVE Servers: Allemantheia, Velik, Kaia (DE), Elinu (FR)
PVP Servers: Essenia, Elion (DE), Callida (FR)

As for an EU guild, there isn't one yet AFAIK. No one has volunteered to create one.

Edit: Added more info and a screenshot.

Slacker

Can't wait to start playing on Saturday. Valley of Titans 4 LIEF!

Watch out for lvl 25 mystic STREBLO. See you guys there.

Character: Hikaru, Elin Berserker
Server: Valley of Titans

Friend me! I'll setup the GAF private chat channel when headstart begins and PM the info to NeOak.

neogaf_emblem.bmp

So real credit goes to HUELEN10. Banned, so I can't thank or ask said person, but I hope it's cool. If you guys have any input, let me know. I'm not super great with image editing, but I get by. I picked this particular render of the logo because it was simple, so I hope it will translate well in game.

I was thinking of maybe cutting it such that the top is all orange, and the bottom the gray. That way, there is no circle and white border. Lemme see if I can throw something together really quick.

neogaf_emblem_square.bmp

What do you guys think? It's not perfect. I can probably clean up the ends of the N.

The square shaped one would probably look really good in game.

PewPewK

neogaf_emblem.bmp

neogaf_emblem_square.bmp

The box one looks much, much better than what we currently have in game (I'm not a fan of the white around the logo).

The server names for Tera EU are up :

* Server 1: Velik – Type: PvE – Language: EN/EU
* Server 2: Essenia – Type: PvP – Language: EN/EU
* Server 3: Kaia – Type: PvE – Language: DE
* Server 4: Arachnea – Type: PvP – Language: DE
* Server 5: Elinu – Type: PvE – Language: FR
* Server 6: Callida – Type: PvP – Language: FR

PCC, Headstart and Launch details

Desaan

Name: Sedana
Class: Archer

Only managed to get to about 18 during the beta because of my decision to re-roll from EU to NA, so I'm a bit behind! Already in the NA GAF guild.

jiien

Alright cool, I'll clean up the square one a bit (I can't unsee messed up ends of the N) and I'll post it back here when I'm done.

There we go. Still not perfect, but good enough.

neogaf_emblem_square.bmp

By the way, anyone is more than welcome to steal this from me and run with it. We don't have to go all traditional on our guild emblem if you guys don't wanna.

Name: Sedana
Class: Archer

Only managed to get to about 18 during the beta because of my decision to re-roll from EU to NA, so I'm a bit behind! Already in the NA GAF guild.

A wise decision! I urge any Frogster players to roll with En Masse instead.

Desaan

Can you use the EU version and just connect to NA servers, like the beta?

No you need the specific regional clients now. There used to be a way of doing it but it no longer works because of how different the NA/EU clients are becoming from each other.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What's wrong with that?

The few "goons" I know in real life have given me a VERY sour feeling towards that "community". And my experience with them online has been distasteful and un-enjoyable. Maybe you're not like them, though! I just can't stand that group very much due to my past experiences. :)

The few "goons" I know in real life have given me a VERY sour feeling towards that "community". And my experience with them online has been distasteful and un-enjoyable. Maybe you're not like them, though! I just can't stand that group very much due to my past experiences. :)

If you become their enemy, they'll make your life hell. If you become their friend, they are total bros.

I was with the Goons for Aion's launch, I'm not with them in Tera though my guild is formally allianced with them on VoT.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
If you become their enemy, they'll make your life hell. If you become their friend, they are total bros.

I was with the Goons for Aion's launch, I'm not with them in Tera though my guild is formally allianced with them on VoT.

That's cool - maybe I just got to know the wrong guys, haha. That being said, hopefully VoT runs well for you and all the others there! I'm enjoying my no-PvP Dragonfall! :p

Gvaz

Banned

I was in topgoon till 26, fuck that shitty game

Top Bottom