• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brilliant new Gamefly commercial.

Ricky_R

gamefly1kwux1.gif

There needs to be a clean version of this gif. Would fit in so many gaming related threads.

Mechazawa

This commercial is just as annoying as those stupid "people screaming at their console" ones because people bought bad games.

I'm already sick of constantly seeing it on TV.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
People yelling really loudly and annoying. That's one way to insure I change the channel, great work advertisers!

This one is far better than the yelling at and then throwing the TV out the window commercial that aired for over a year. At least this one tries to be funny.

seat

I worked 7 years for GameStop.

Nothing in that ad is exaggerated.

Not just Gamestop, but unfortunately independent game stores as well.

There are many people out there who trade in used games at a store, expect to get near-retail price credit back, and then when they don't they want to argue and make a scene about it. The general public is so fucking stupid.

Ripped off? Sell your games yourself then. Baffles me how people cry rip off when GameStop doesn't have to give you anything. Helpless morons.

I keep games when they don't want to give you crap for it. $20 for a game that they turn around and sell for $55........hella dumb.

Ricky_R

I propose that come E3 the two standard gifs for excitement and disappointment/rage are these:

1305637352_players-crazy-celebrating.gif

gamefly1kwux1.gif

haha the cheerleaders one was so funny in the Uncharted 3 thread.

As I've said on these forums several times...GameFly isn't great, but at least I don't have to buy new games. Cuz fuck that shit.

Also, this commercial taught me that there's apparently a bunch of PC games I can play for free on their website now. Didn't see anything that I haven't played but want to play up there, but there is some good stuff. They have the original Deus Ex, Bioshock and Civ IV, for starters. Actually I wouldn't mind playing King Arthur(the recent grand strategy title, think it's Paradox), but not enough to drop stuff like Xenoblade and Diablo III, so...it's on there, though, if you're interested.

Top Bottom