• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima tweets about what is not in his next trailer

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Okay, why don't you tell us why you posted that, what is of interest in it, and how it is relevant to a thread about Kojima tweeting about what is not in his next trailer? :)

man duckroll you seem edgy today. I just thought it has something to do with the trailer because it says "E3" in those tweets i posted and since i don't know japanese i thought it was of interest.

Would you be so kind and translate what he said about E3?

Edit: also where else should i've posted that? i don't wanna make a new thread just for this.

duckroll

man duckroll you seem edgy today. I just thought it has something to do with the trailer because it says "E3" in those tweets i posted and since i don't know japanese i thought it was of interest.

Would you be so kind and translate what he said about E3?

Edit: also where else should i've posted that? i don't wanna make a new thread just for this.

Okay so if you don't know any Japanese, why are you reading Kojima's Japanese Twitter? Why would you assume that something is about a trailer just because it has "E3" among a bunch of text you don't understand? Why would you post something you completely have no understanding of just because you THINK it is of interest?

Here's a pro-tip: How about not posting in future if you don't know what something says? :p

No, I'm not going to translate it because it has nothing to do with a MGS5 trailer, and honestly it is of no interest to anyone who doesn't understand Japanese to begin with. It is just some comments he is making about recording for their Japanese podcast.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Okay so if you don't know any Japanese, why are you reading Kojima's Japanese Twitter? Why would you assume that something is about a trailer just because it has "E3" among a bunch of text you don't understand? Why would you post something you completely have no understanding of just because you THINK it is of interest?

Here's a pro-tip: How about not posting in future if you don't know what something says? :p

No, I'm not going to translate it because it has nothing to do with a MGS5 trailer, and honestly it is of no interest to anyone who doesn't understand Japanese to begin with. It is just some comments he is making about recording for their Japanese podcast.

Ok thanks.

Top Bottom