• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Final Fantasy X HD Screens

Seda

Big spoilers in the trailer!

Trailer (YouTube 1080p)

ih4Kmv7kqBzA4.png

iby8jxk7QyaILZ.png

ibhDpmPR4QTy9X.png

iKraqgEkt9UtL.png

ibs6PHjlIHUOS0.png

iOzt3CfxiGxtr.png

i9MRMyS9TUclC.png

ibpaiBHR6P7vw.png

i2vk99hJdA3k8.png

iF6baEZeUWKXC.png

iCmzB8aiBWoyy.png

ipsz2qeOoa2kE.png

ibzOFU0xsLipvx.png

iI9QPQb7yXrIj.png

ibbjqNheEDt7U4.png

-NeoTB1-

IF I get this, it will be on Vita. Still not sure it warrants a second playthrough. Maybe I'll just get X-2 since I never played it the first time around.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Am I correct in saying that this is the plan for this release:
PS3 - X and X-2 are on one disc, it is a full price game.
Vita - X and X-2 are sold separately, each costs ???

Seda

Am I correct in saying that this is the plan for this release:
PS4 - X and X-2 are on one disc, it is a full price game.
Vita - X and X-2 are sold separately, each costs ???

No, it's PS3 not PS4, and is $40.

Vita yes, separate and no pricing details.

Fruitster

It's going to be great to play these games again. Spent god knows how many hours on both of them on PS2. Just hope they get a release sooner rather than later.

flyover

Holy crap that looks beautiful. And I love that they put a video clip of the laughing scene in there. Good for them.

Aurizen

I been waiting to reply all day lol, I love the screenshots!! and the trailer is epic! now we need the release date!!

Dinjooh

If you somehow haven't played these games, and the HD remake will be your first playthrough; do not see that trailer. Pretty much spoiler after spoiler.

Aurizen

If you somehow haven't played these games, and the HD remake will be your first playthrough; do not see that trailer. Pretty much spoiler after spoiler.
h
lol yeah they basically told the whole story and everything that happens to a summoner...

I'm hoping for more info tomorrow or today.

I think a MASSIVE SPOILER warning should be placed on the trailer, if you haven't played the game it literally spoils the most impactful parts of the story.

Mmmmmmm...I'm so ready to play through this again, I've lost track of what number this will be...walking the road to Zanarkand in HD...yes!

CSX

So you think Square gonna charge 30-40 each game for vita or will actually go 20 each to match the PS3 version?

Also some screenshots show off cg cutscenes i think? Did they actually redid those or they stretching the original?

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
2 concerns.

1. That font looks awwwwful.

2. Why haven't they advertised any International content? I would love to see it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Sold. I loved Final Fantasy X when it came out. It was actually one of the first games I played on my PS2, along with GTA3 and Metal Gear Solid 2. And I'll finally get to play X-2. Which I've heard has a pretty good battle system.

Maybe I'll actually take the time to learn blitzball.

Bladenic

So you think Square gonna charge 30-40 each game for vita or will actually go 20 each to match the PS3 version?

Also some screenshots show off cg cutscenes i think? Did they actually redid those or they stretching the original?

My guess is $30 each for Vita. But we'll see I guess.

Will they announce a date tomorrow?

Wazzy

Banned
It looks like they changed his face again. It looks more like a mixture of his old and the one they showed.

Still wish they made his black roots more noticeable. But whatever, day fucking one for both of these amazing games. One day I hope VIII get's this treatment <3

Aeana

I really am surprised at how much they spoiled in the trailer. Seems like a bad idea.

Also,

Looks like their solution to the prerendered backgrounds issue wasn't to make them 3D, but to make the 2D backdrops higher resolution instead.

Top Bottom