• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Ghosts (WIi U) profiled by ONM

Anteo

You just made it worse! Scans are banned.
The scans are in that website where you go for nintendo news.

prag16

Banned
Forgot scans were banned. If I find a legit source I'll edit the OP. If this doesn't get locked before then.

You done fucked up
ORLY?
image.php

Kerub

Banned
Will this be a stealth release? No announcement, no trailer, no screenshots. Suddenly, it's just on shelves like BAM. There it is.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
new here. why are scans not allowed?

C. Copyrighted Material

Full transcriptions of articles and whole or partially-scanned images (e.g. magazine scans) are prohibited. Standard fair-use policies apply, and sources should always be attributed.

Do we really need to see an article detailing the WiiU version of Call of Duty: Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai? It's just going to be the same as all the other versions.

prag16

Banned
Will this be a stealth release? No announcement, no trailer, no screenshots. Suddenly, it's just on shelves like BAM. There it is.

Wouldn't be the first time. Anything they can do to ensure it bombs, they'll do, lol.

Do we really need to see an article detailing the WiiU version of Call of Duty: Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai? It's just going to be the same as all the other versions.

The Wii U version brings you closer to your dog by allowing you to pet him through the touchscreen on the gamepad.

Busty

Banned

Nintendo should use this excuse when they release all their WiiU sales numbers. I want to see pictures of Reggie dressed as a Ninja scaling up the side of a WalMart at night with a big sack of WiiUs over his shoulder.

Mithos

C. Copyrighted Material

Full transcriptions of articles and whole or partially-scanned images (e.g. magazine scans) are prohibited. Standard fair-use policies apply, and sources should always be attributed.

So, host the scan yourself, blur out all text, just to show its real, still against the rules?

I am actually HUGELY annoyed by no scan rules (on all places that use it). Actually if no scans allowed, then SHUSH about the entire thing/story.

new here. why are scans not allowed?

The actual explanation:

It was actually allowed for scans of Japanese magazines to be posted years ago, but apparently the powers that may be (Famitsu likely) contacted GAF's higher-ups, and complained, thus the rule was hammered down in 2008 (IIRC) that banned JP scans, thus banning ALL magazines from being posted IIRC.

Now here's my question; since GAF's still got scans in OLD threads, is it ever allowed to bring up already posted scans from prior to the rule? Always wondered about that.

The actual explanation:

It was actually allowed for scans of Japanese magazines to be posted years ago, but apparently the powers that may be (Famitsu likely) contacted GAF's higher-ups, and complained, thus the rule was hammered down in 2008 (IIRC) that banned JP scans, thus banning ALL magazines from being posted IIRC.

Now here's my question; since GAF's still got scans in OLD threads, is it ever allowed to bring up already posted scans from prior to the rule? Always wondered about that.

thanks for the detailed answer unlike some in here :)

Could be, but they don't go with that logic with regard to the Ubisoft multiplats. *shrugs*

Activision isn't purposely going to cause their game to bomb. It doesn't make sense. Nintendo on the other hand continues to push games back, refuses to bring games overseas that have a chance of being successful, and have done many other things since the Wii U launched that have helped it bomb. I don't blame this on Activision.

Top Bottom