• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED is at it again [It might actually be TITS SC this time]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Teaser tweet from XSEED
BTcCd02CUAASyK8.png

Now look at this Trail in the Sky SC Artwork

Check out that forearm

sgrlOos.png

H.Protagnist's swansong reveal? Which I hope is TiTS: SC but we all know it isn't. =[

Whatever it is, I know it'll be a good one.

Yuterald

Although it may not be related, probably worth mentioning that XSEED VP Ken Berry stated this to Siliconera sometime in late June (article was published July 31).

“We are absolutely interested in bringing more titles, especially JRPGs, to PC. We are doing what we can to make it happen, so hopefully we will have an announcement within the next month or so.”

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/07/31/xseed-looking-to-bring-more-games-especially-jrpgs-to-pc/

I'll take Xanadu Next PC/Steam perfect and Zwei games, please, thank you.

693737_292261_front.jpg

'
There's enough shades of whatever that fucking color is to make this true! Believe!
AFAIK, none of the titles in the PSP Remasters series can be released outside of Japan. They're not proper PS3 titles, and lack features (like trophies) that are mandatory for western PS3 games.

Tohsaka

693737_292261_front.jpg

'
There's enough shades of whatever that fucking color is to make this true! Believe!

I want it to be this so badly. I wish I hadn't played the first game because of the cliffhanger ending, and the fact that there are now six more games in the series that we'll probably never get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom