• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
wCpgKp1.gif

NbtGFuX.jpg

HaloGAF is NeoGAF's home for all things Halo, we're experts just ask us :)
Credit for the Waypoint image goes to Deviant Art member: IAmDashing12

IsJKZnQ.png

Credit for the H2A image goes to Deviant Art member: F1yingPinapp1e

2tljLcp.png

qawoCni.png

DkrMfaA.png

qHEORaw.png

Sub-Zero's 10 minute Halo music remix suite, go on give it a listen.

X8pQeFl.png

n1sFjY8.png

89tvbKV.png

Complete these two surveys and we'll design an infographic of results then send it to 343i from HaloGAF, with love. There are two pages to the survey and all questions are optional, just fill out as much as you like.

GENERAL & CAMPAIGN
1. First Halo played
2. Favourite Halo Campaign
3. Which campaign style
4. Firefight or SPOPS
5. Preferred control scheme
6. Region you play from
7. Rate CE missions
8. Rate Halo 2 missions
9. Rate Halo 3 missions
10. Rate Halo Wars missions
11. Rate Halo ODST missions
12. Rate Halo Reach missions
13. Rate Halo 4 missions
14. Rate Halo Spartan Assault operations

MULTIPLAYER
1. Favourite Halo multiplayer
2. How do you play
3. Social or competitive
4. In game rank Yes / No
5. Type of preferred matchmaking
6. Do you want spectator mode
7. Getting shot mechanics
8. Preferred multiplayer style
9. Which movement speed
10. Which bullet magnestism
11. Which strafe
12. Do you want player toggles for matchmaking
13. Rate Halo gametypes
14. Rate Halo CE maps
15. Rate Halo 2 maps
16. Rate Halo 3 maps
17. Rate Halo ODST maps
18. Rate Halo Reach maps
19. Rate Halo 4 maps
20. Rate Halo 4 Spartan Ops maps

WAHRER RIP OFF ARCHIVE LINKS

Halo Waypoint
The home of all things Halo and 343i industries.

HaloGAF!
Yes, we're our own webzone now. Thread archives, .gifs, and more. Duncan goes above and beyond.

HBO
The oldest and biggest Halo fan site on the web, run by one of the nicest (and oldest) people on the internet. If there's news about Halo, HBO will cover it.

Bungie.net Forums
A vast community of upstanding and thoughtful commentators.

Halo Evolved
A large community devoted to creating custom maps in Forge. Tutorials, guides and an active forum to provide feedback and testing, as well as an excellent resource for well crafted maps. Previously known as Forge Hub.

Beyond Entertainment
Beyond Entertainment is a content and news for many Halo players, personalities, montage editors and more. Our highest priority is providing viewers with top-quality Halo content from montages to live shows, and everything in between. Beyond Entertainment is the premium source for all things Halo & Destiny.

Tied The Leader
A community, clan and site dedicated to fair play and thoughtful commentary on Halo.

rampancy.net
Another long time Halo fan site, dedicated to unusually in-depth commentary and analysis of the series, as well as news and community creations.

Forward Unto Dawn
In the spirit of Ascendant Justice, FUD is devoted to analysis and commentary on various aspects of the Halo games and universe.

Archives
Legends | Cryptum | Primordium |

Halo 4 Spoilers, Speculations

Halo 2 |OT| | Halo 3 |OT| | Halo Wars |OT| | ODST |OT| | CEA |OT| | Halo 4 |OT| | Halo 4 |OT2|

Reach |OT| | Reach |OT2| | Reach |OT3| | Reach |OT4| | Reach |OT5| | Reach |OT6| | Reach |OT7|

Halo |OT| | Halo |OT2| | Halo |OT3| | Halo |OT4| | Halo |OT5| | Halo |OT6| | Halo |OT7| | Halo |OT8| | Halo |OT9| | Halo |OT10| | Halo |OT11| | Halo |OT12| | Halo |OT13| | Halo |OT14| | Halo |OT15| | Halo |OT16| | Halo |OT17| | Halo |OT18|

Halo 3 Beta |OT| |

H3 Multi |OT| |

Halo 3 Screenshot |OT| | Halo 3 Screenshot |OT2|

Reach Beta |OT| | Reach Screenshot |OT|

Halo 4 Forge |OT|

Twitter | QuickCSR | LEAF: Halo 4 Stats |

HolaGAF |OT| | HaloFest |OT| | HaloGAF Radio |OT| | HaloGAF 2012 Tourney | HaloGAF Montage Thread | HaloGAF Montage: Reach Edition

Halo 4, One Year Later

had no idea i spend that much time on halogaf lol. 343 bring back Halo!

lmao at the achievement section with bugs bunny,love bugs bunny!

NvrbavL.jpg

Unearthed is in the survey thing twice.

Also, why does Chief have an AR in the H2A thing?

Ah thanks, I'll update the survey (EDIT: It won't let me edit that out...UGH). As for the AR I don't have a clue, it's a deviant art member's work. I just added the XMAS hat and salt :)

I think I see my house from here, yep I'm that ONE bright dot on the lower right of Australia!

Finished the survey. It's kind of funny to think about which Halo maps you like or dislike and then actually seeing what you've rated them. I rated Halo 3's maps a lot lower than Halo 2 or 4.

Same feelings when I did the survey, I was all cautious like I was going to get something serious wrong LOL. Although I'd like to see a final infographic with 1,000's of results boiled down. Perhaps we do HaloGAF first then get other communities involved. I wonder how different communities bias their results.

Fuchsdh

Finished the survey. It's kind of funny to think about which Halo maps you like or dislike and then actually seeing what you've rated them. I rated Halo 3's maps a lot lower than Halo 2 or 4.

What the fuck I got screwed over.

#SpeedysOT :(

Also, sub-title for this OT is lame, even after I got the joke it's still lame. Maybe if it was a Halo references like "343 posters, and None Worth Listening Too" or something.

Dashing OT.

Let's try to keep this one a little more serious. This is what my Wife wanted to do to me when she found me passed out and wrapped up in xmas lights with an empty bottle of rum still in hand.
giphy.gif

Booties

Banned
First pic looks like my ignore list. Had to view post to even see the OT. This thread is already off to a great start. let's talk about how bad halo is going to be when microsoft makes 343 use the kinect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom