• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFWL Removed from Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet on Steam

For all those holding off of games that had GFWL attached to them, another one has switched over, ITSP has just been patched to remove it and add in Steam achievements.

So, whats big left now to move away from the service? Besides the BIG one (Dark Souls) I can only think of Fuel thats been mentioned, and Capcom have talked about it but nothing seems to have moved recently. As much as I'd love them to sort Gears of War out and get it onto Steam, I can't see it happening.

How is this game? I remember when the first trailer for it came out it looked right up my alley but when it released I didn't hear anything about it.

antitrop

Now Dark Souls, please.

tumblr_maxz5qOptA1r3tejuo1_500.gif

NZNova

I really want Dark Souls to move off GFWL, but I have a feeling it's not going to happen. I suspect multiplayer will simply stop working in it at that point and if you want multiplayer you'll have to move to Dark Souls 2. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not expecting much :(

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Is it out of The Batman yet? I've been holding off on playing them until it's gone.

Is it out of The Batman yet? I've been holding off on playing them until it's gone.

Was one of the first big ones to have it removed

Glad to hear this though. I lost my xbl account a long time ago and don't feel like fucking around with it to play my games on a (semi)unrelated platform

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Nice, thanks for the quick answers. I know what PC games I'm playing next.

Eternia

Dawn of War 2 + Chaos Rising and Dirt series are a couple of others. Not much coming out of Relic so far though.

epmode

Namco and From letting Dark Souls multiplayer die due to GFWL would be so insulting, especially after their shitty port was saved by someone that doesn't even work for either company. Not to mention how basically everyone on earth complained about the decision to use GFWL from day one.

Top Bottom