• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Bundle X - To the Moon Joe Danger 2: The Movie Papo & Yo Runner2

MRORANGE

https://www.humblebundle.com

To the Moon
Joe Danger 2:
The Movie
Papo & Yo
Runner2

Pay more than the average
of $4.99 to unlock!
Reus*
Surgeon Simulator 2013

Starbound was $9.99 (1000) copies

vXHSaNb.png

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
First 1000 purchases who paid $10 got Starbound.

It's already gone lol

I would've got Starbound but then I realised I bought it already, heh.

Still will grab the bundle as I don't own the non BTA games, but I own Reus and Surgeon Sim.

Persona7

Banned
The payment errored out and I didn't get starbound.

Now I know why they ddi this, to get he average as high as possible.

Damaniel

Banned
I was wondering why the average ($9.38) was so high - the copy of Starbound for beating $10 was dragging the average up.

Sadly, I own all of these games, so no Humble Bundle for me this time.

Thezez

Banned
Was refreshing like mad, by the time the page went up I saw 400 copies of Starbound had already gone, lol. Got in just in time though.

I got in time, but I hated Terraria and therefore have no interest in Starbound.

Thank god I didn't buy Runner 2 during the last sale as I intented to, but now I'm kicking myself for buying Papo & Yo for a dollar on IndieGameStand. You win some, you lose some, I guess :/

grief

For those of us that hit it immediately before Starbound was sold out, this message appears on my bundle page.
We sold out of Starbound; unfortunately your purchase was right on the edge. We are scrounging for more keys.

Please let us know if you would like a refund. Please make your email subject "Where is Starbound in HIB10".

So maybe we'll get lucky?

nded

Only a limited amount of Starbound copies, eh? Guess I can skip this one since I have most everything else.

Niahak

Those who purchased close to when they ran out of keys might get them.

The humble bundle link I got included a message along the lines of

"Hey, your purchase was right on the edge. We're trying to get more Starbound keys. If you want a refund, send an email to us."

Will probably get for Reus and Surgeon Simulator.

What's up with the Arnold Schwarzenegger impression during Surgeon Simulator footage?

I bet Joe Danger 1 and Runner 1 will be bonus games.

edit. Wow look at that average drop!

Starbound went quickly, guess that's to be expected with a thousand copies available. Still BTA, since I don't have Surgeon Sim and Reus.

Seagoon

I can't believe I managed to sneak a copy of Starbound - there was 742 copies left when I began purchasing, refreshed another tab as the payment was going through about 5 seconds later and the number had dropped to 221.

$50,000 in 7 minutes. Jesus.

Argh, why did I buy BitTrip 2 three days ago...

Great choices though, I have wanted Too the Moon and Joe Danger for a while now.

TheGamer

Wow, the Average Price is decreasing dramatically. A minute or two after the Starbound copies were sold, it dropped about 3 dollars.

fuck! I clicked in the Paypal button when there were like 500 bundles left and as the paypal transaction completed I received the Humble Bundle X email but I noticed there was no Starbound key! you gotta be kidding me, I bought the 10$ bundle for Starbound, I'm not interested in most of those games.

I already asked for a refund :\

Missed the Starbound deal, so I'm going to wait and see if the average falls down to around the $5 mark later this week, although I wouldn't be too surprised if that promo has ensured the average will stick to $7.

[Edit] Some troll just dropped five grand, just so "Heil Hitler" was at the top of the leaderboard. :v

coopolon

The average just jumped up almost $1.

sorry, i've never watched one of these in the first hour or so. watching the average is pretty fascinating.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
i recommend To the Moon, Joe Danger 2, Runner 2, and Surgeon Sim 2013 personally and by extension of their reputations I recommend Papa and Yo and Reus. This is probably the first bundle I've ever seen with a 100% hit rate. I own every game in it already :(

Gazoinks

All you lucky Starbound-owning bastards. :p

Anyway, nothing for me this time. Already have Papo & Yo and To The Moon, and nothing else interests me much.

Top Bottom