• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The world's unluckiest GTA V player...

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Why did you feel the need to add the redundant adjective to Romero's grammatically sound headline?

It's killing me.

Symax

This video teaches an important life lesson.It doesnt matter if your are lucky or unlucky because in the end we all die anyway.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I love moments like this in games, where everything just ads up in the wrong way. Happened to me in a few games, and usually ends up being more awesome than terrible even if it technically is a series of bad events.

Jesus, that went so over the top after the plane's door crushed him. The rest was like the ultimate sign of the universe conspiring against you. I'm crying.

Andrefpvs

This was so worth it.

This is why a PS4/XB1/PC version needs to happen, all of those delicious Share moments gone to waste for people with no capture card!

Ploid 3.0

GTAO is so boring, but that vid right there made the whole mode worth it (could have happened in any GTAV MP option though).

kejigoto

Banned
Holy crap that was funny. The door on the plane had me on the floor and then seeing the other jet come in killing everyone was the perfect finish. Amazed he lived through getting run over twice like that though.

Almost makes me want to play GTA Online again. Almost.

Top Bottom