• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

Hubb

So if I wanted to earn all of the difficulty trophies in this (assuming they're the same as the PS3 version) would New Game+ difficulty trophies stack with regular difficulty trophies (for example, if I played through the game for the first time on Hard, then the second time on Grounded+, would I also recieve the regular Survivor and Grounded trophies after my second playthrough)?

Can't wait to go round two on this game!

Yes they do stack

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Good Morning everyone!
Added a few more people. :)

ibpCnOoaghcYvo.jpg

Add me.

ocean

Banned
I'm on a trip around central and Eastern Europe right now and I'm really strapped for cash. That said, I just saw a mall in Budapest where they had the game on sale at a shop for 14,990 HUF (48 EUR). It had a sticker with the street day but I think I saw a guy buy it. I peeked and the cover looked the same but I'm not 100% it's actually the game he got. I'd have asked but Hungarian is freakishly weird and I speak none of it.

If anybody's in Budapest and has the money, maybe you can try? It's a VG store at the Westend Mall. We need pictures of this game :|

Raptor

New game plus. All upgrades carry over. Although going from say Hard to Ground+ wont carry over. I believe just Ground to Ground+.

The doubt is real

Doesn't matter how I just want to start over with all my shit as I finish it so I can blast all people on the face in a shower of blood and gore as I please.

Hubb

Doesn't matter how I just want to start over with all my shit as I finish it so I can blast all people on the face in a shower of blood and gore as I please.

Well you still have to pick up the weapons as you find them. Just Joel upgrades, and then weapon upgrades (as you find the weapons) carry over.

So you might have to wait a little bit to take a shower in gore.

Raptor

Well you still have to pick up the weapons as you find them. Just Joel upgrades, and then weapon upgrades (as you find the weapons) carry over.

So you might have to wait a little bit to take a shower in gore.

HOT DAMN!!

I take whatever I can.....

......UP MY FUCKING ASS

Anyone got info on Grounded difficulty? is it smart AI hard? Or you get killed in one hit hard? I know there's no hud..

and can you carry over anything from different playthroughs?

Top Bottom