• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Amazing Spider-man 2 Bundle Announced

icespide

Banned
this is kind of a weird bundle $270 for 500gb PS3, amazing spider-man 2 on ps3, and digital copy of the first movie

http://www.walmart.com/ip/35758653?sf2633115=1

fDjUAPj.png

Swing through Manhattan while fighting Electro and more with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 PlayStation 3 bundle, featuring a PS3 500GB System, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 game, and The Amazing Spider-Man movie on VUDU.
Spider-Man must take on his greatest battle yet as he faces off with an all-star cast of iconic villains from The Amazing Spider-Man universe. Experience an incredible free-roam game environment while you defend against the forces of evil attacking on all sides.

Special offer: Includes complimentary copy of The Amazing Spider-Man full-length movie via VUDU
The PlayStation 3 with a built in Blu-Ray player, features a massive 500GB hard drive which holds up to 3750 games, 297 movies, 198,437 songs, or 80,000 photos*. *or any combination of the above media. Calculations based on 1.3GB average for movies, 100MB average for games, 5MB average for photos and 3.5MB average for songs.
Play a vast library of critically acclaimed exclusive games** from hit franchises like UNCHARTED", God of War, LittleBigPlanet, and Gran Turismo. **Additional games sold separately.
The PlayStation 3 system includes a free*** Sony Entertainment Network account for online gaming, streaming movies and music, and access to the PlayStation Store. ***Internet Access Required. User responsible for applicable fees.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 video game takes place outside the events of the 2nd film in a unique story where Spider-Man discovers a larger threat to NYC that has turned the underworld upside down. Villains from the film and classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fueled, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
Package includes:
PlayStation 3 System 500GB
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 PS3 Game
The Amazing Spider-Man movie on VUDU
DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller
AC Power Cord
AV Cable
USB Cable

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Why couldn't they have put the phat in there with the spidey-font?! :'(

Kinda of sucks that didn't give a digital copy to the second movie.

But you get to play it as a game ^-^

I'm planning to buy another PS3, in case mine dies so I'm either getting this, or TLoU bundle (which I already have the game though)

Kinda of sucks that didn't give a digital copy to the second movie.

Of course it won't, but I remember when I was a kid, I would probably have hyped myself up with my brother saying things like "dude, it probably comes with the spiderman 2 movie!!!" Then, I would rationalize to my parents how we'd save money by not going to the theater, so we should buy the PS3 lol.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
No wonder last gen system sales dropped off a rock. $270? Even as a bundle that is absurd for this hardware.

Xav

The only reason this bundle should exist would be if the PS3 was backwards compatible with PS2 and featured a copy of Spider-man 2.

RPG

Nice little bundle, but doesn't really sway me from the LEGO Hobbit bundle coming out in a couple weeks. It would be nice if they started doubling up on the controllers included in these bundles too.

Really wish Sony would stop with the VUDU/Ultraviolet thing though... Tired of having my digital movie library split because of them.

fvng

Dat Synergy.

This bundle odd is to me, what's even weirder is that an attempt to create some synergy isn't even properly executed since the movie redemption code is on a competing VOD service. Why? It makes about as much sense as Sony giving Crackle to Xbox years before launching it on PS3

Top Bottom