• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Embarrassment Is the Worst Emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me. I am dead today.

Girlfriend lives with her family still, but I've come to know her family and really love them. I hang out there all the time and periodically help her parents with their side business, so I was given a spare key to the place. Well, today their family went out to Temecula for wine tasting, and the plan was for them to stay in a hotel overnight so they could see a show close to there the next day. My girlfriend didn't go because she had work, and she was working till late. I decided I was going to surprise her when she got home with my bare ass naked self. See her and I usually make fun of those hilariously-not-so-sexy sexy poses that you often see in shows or movies, and when it's just her and I fooling around, sometimes we make that pose and exaggerate it as much as we can. We sort of made a contest out of who can outdo the last pose. So I had an idea for a good one. Well it seemed good.

First thing you see when you open her door is the staircase and the railings. The start of her railings has that ball sort of starting pillar, so I thought, what the fuck, it'd be hilarious if I balanced myself on the railings and rested my ass on the ball, pointing to the door. I have a really hairy ass that my girlfriend makes fun of, so I had the idea to spread the fuckers out to high heaven and put the hairy goodness on display. So I get to her place about fifteen minutes before she'd be home and wait for her. Pretty soon I hear the car pull up so I get in position. I drew a quick mock up for you guys to help the visuals. As soon as the knob turns I open wide, straining my neck in a weird ostrich-like way upward for whatever comedic effect, and shout "MAYBE A RIMJOB FOR GOOD MEASURE!" (That's another inside joke...Couldn't explain it properly if I tried.)

I turn my head. It's her family. Her mom actually dropped her keys. My heart sank and I could almost feel my butthole swallow the ballknob as it cringed. My reputation with them is forever ruined and I will never be able to erase their reactions from my mind. The mom started cussing at me and the dad just kept staring. Her sister (2 years younger than my girlfriend, who is 21) went into hysterics and fell on the floor laughing. These three different ranges of emotions led my already fry-fucked brain to even more confusion, and all I could think to say was, "Well why the fuck are you in this house?" I said it just like that, like there was another house that they should have rather been in or something. Best part is my girlfriend is still working... She got called in for extra time. So although I'm sure her parents have told her what happened, and she may have seen the many texts I've been sending her, I have no idea what her response to this whole thing is.

Bottom line is that what I'm feeling right now is literally the worst feeling I think I'm capable of feeling. I feel destroyed. I'd rather be angry or sad or something but nope I'm just fucking devastated. Thanks for listening GAF.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
You have issues if you were willing to do something like that, even in private.
You are sick! A sick individual. You need help.

I want footage.

Jado

Banned
Oh well.

The stick figure arms make it seem like that's the shape of your torso, giving the initial mental imagery of a heavy, round guy with no arms on the railing.

J2sVJAW.gif

I feel for you bro, as embarrassment at this caliber fucking sucks.

However, you also now have a story that no one will ever be able to top; you win every party from now on.

I mean, I'm not gonna say I feel sorry for you. You go around, propping your naked self up on a banister spreading your asscheeks shouting about rimjobs and this is the risk you take.

Nibel

My stomach hurts
KuGsj.gif

You will laugh about this in the future OP and have a great story to tell. I hope that everything will be fine with your current GF and that she takes it with humor.

Parents are a different story though; if they are cool, they will let it slide.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
"MAYBE A RIM JOB FOR GOOD MEASURE"

Holy shit I lost it, I truly wish you all the best for providing us with that amazing story.

Parents are a different story though; if they are cool, they will let it slide.
Yeah I've got to say, as unlikely as it is they'll be cool with it, if I caught my potential-future-son-in-law doing this, I would find it fucking hilarious and awesome. Haha, the ultimate ice breaker, if you will.

Curiocity

There are no words....I was thinking to myself bring it on, I just had the second shittiest week of my life, but nope. You win.

Enco

I don't know what to say.

Yea that's bad.

Wouldn't be able to marry her and look at her family. Maybe you'll get over it.

Did they just leave? Did you clothe yourself and make some attempt at an explanation?

Okay so my clothes were in my girlfriend's room which is upstairs. I bolted for her room at first and didn't say anything at all. Her mom actually called her name and said "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" in a really pissed tone even though my girlfriend wasn't there. So I run in and just put on my shorts and head back out to the hallway holding the rest of my clothes and I ask them "Well why the fuck are you in this house?", which was a direct response to her second question: "What the fuck were you doing?" Her mom was noticeably pissed. She really wasn't amused. I tried to explain to her that it was just a joke but there was a problem in doing even that, because the implications are that my girlfriend and I have sex on the regular, and her mom is extremely conservative and has been vocal about her disapproval against people who do not wait until marriage. We have done a good job before this point keeping any implications of our sex life on the down low. I know I dun fucked up big time and this is part of the reason for my extreme embarrassment. See if her parents were able to be cool with this then fine, I'd still feel like shit but eventually I feel like I'd be able to get over it, but at least in the case of her mom, I know she flat out is angered/offended/disappointed and that sickens my stomach.

I didn't talk to the dad or the sister after I gave her a shitty explanation. I just said "It was supposed to be a joke for Jordan I'm sorry I'm going to go" and left.

I was going to say something disagreeing with your statement that embarrasment is the worst emotion, but then I read the OP...

You were right. Good lord, you were right.

Okay so my clothes were in my girlfriend's room which is upstairs. I bolted for her room at first and didn't say anything at all. Her mom actually called her name and said "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" in a really pissed tone even though my girlfriend wasn't there. So I run in and just put on my shorts and head back out to the hallway holding the rest of my clothes and I ask them "Well why the fuck are you in this house?", which was a direct response to her second question: "What the fuck were you doing?" Her mom was noticeably pissed. She really wasn't amused. I tried to explain to her that it was just a joke but there was a problem in doing even that, because the implications are that my girlfriend and I have sex on the regular, and her mom is extremely conservative and has been vocal about her disapproval against people who do not wait until marriage. We have done a good job before this point keeping any implications of our sex life on the down low. I know I dun fucked up big time and this is part of the reason for my extreme embarrassment. See if her parents were able to be cool with this then fine, I'd still feel like shit but eventually I feel like I'd be able to get over it, but at least in the case of her mom, I know she flat out is angered/offended/disappointed and that sickens my stomach.

I didn't talk to the dad or the sister after I gave her a shitty explanation. I just said "It was supposed to be a joke for Jordan I'm sorry I'm going to go" and left.

Dude... Bro... I'm so sorry

Sakura

You shoulda just ran away, then afterwards said you were really really drunk.

Oh man, that's rough dude. Can't give much advice without know your girlfriend's relationship with her parents, but hopefully she'll understand. Good luck, man.

BLACKLAC

I turn my head. It's her family. Her mom actually dropped her keys. My heart sank and I could almost feel my butthole swallow the ballknob as it cringed. My reputation with them is forever ruined and I will never be able to erase their reactions from my mind. The mom started cussing at me and the dad just kept staring. Her sister (2 years younger than my girlfriend, who is 21) went into hysterics and fell on the floor laughing. These three different ranges of emotions led my already fry-fucked brain to even more confusion, and all I could think to say was, "Well why the fuck are you in this house?" I said it just like that, like there was another house that they should have rather been in or something. Best part is my girlfriend is still working... She got called in for extra time. So although I'm sure her parents have told her what happened, and she may have seen the many texts I've been sending her, I have no idea what her response to this whole thing is.

iLMihGMHJY04.gif

Liamario

Banned
What the fuck were you thinking? Who does this?
My thoughts exactly. And he knows the mother is very conservative and does this shit in her house. I don't get the thought process. It's like he did it on purpose to get a reaction.

Frodo

OMG, OP! I just want to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be okay.

You just need to do something even more stupid or shaming and you will soon forget this episode ever happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom