• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Console Master Chief Collection Bundle Appears

Miles X

img_2334.jpg

From the Brasil Game Show.

meanspartan

It's kind of surprising to me at least one of Ps4 or Xbox One didn't ship on launch day with White as default. Both look quite good with it.

allan-bh

Microsoft Brazil announced 3 bundles: Halo MCC, Fifa 15 (the same launched in Europe) and CoD Advanced Warfare (the same announced for USA and Europe).

So I believe this Halo bundle is not Brazil exclusive, just announced for local market first.

Nice, if this comes to NA I know a friend who is definitely going to bite the bullet on this one since he was getting a XONE for MCC anyway.

turcy

awesome, well at least i know between this & the sunset overdrive bundle i'll have an xbone this fall that doesn't break my all-white home aesthetic! :)

one of my friends will be extremely happy if this comes to NA. He would immediately cancel his sunset overdrive bundle.

I have a feeling MS doesnt want this bundle here, so it wont take sales away from the SO bundle or CoD bundle

RoKKeR

Microsoft would be smart to push this bundle like mad this holiday season. Who knows how it fits into the picture with Sunset Overdrive but Halo is clearly the more attractive pack-in.

RoKKeR

Maybe this bundle will be launched in 2015. (In Brazil will be out in march 2015)

Could be a Spring bundle with a 1TB hard drive/price cut? Who knows at this point but I just remembered the CoD bundle as well... I doubt this comes stateside.

MS is trusting that Halo will sell well enough on it's own... which it will.

the limited edition sunset overdrive doesn't feel so special now D-: lol (for some reason i thought the white one was going to be limited to sunset overdrive and they'd be doing unique variations for every bundle game)

Caayn

Plain white? Or will there be special Halo emblems/icons/symbols on it?
HDD size?

Edit: Nvm, thanks guys.

SerTapTap

Smart, on the other hand, I hope this doesn't hurt Sunset Overdrive's sales too much.

oh, brazil only, so no it probably won't

ref

If it comes to Canada, I will buy this.

I sold my Xbox One last December because of nothing to play, but early 2015 seems like a good time to get another.

Top Bottom