• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well aint this cool, Kojima and the NeoGAF poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

0fnUc53.png

Just saw this pop up on my Twitter feed.

Back story:

Shortly before Gamescom, MGS Gaf wanted to deliver some sort of printed picture to Kojima since he was holding a signing session. I volunteered to do a mosaic using avatars of MGS Gaf. A Google list was created for users to enter their names and avatar links. Dawg was nice enough to try and get the poster out to Kojima, but it did not work out.

That turned out to be a blessing in disguise, because we decided that I would spend more time and gather more avatars and send out a revised, improved design for TGS. This time, Infinity Patriot wanted to deliver, using Torashiro to get to Kojima. It did not work out either in the end, and things have gone quiet ever since.

Now, it seems Torashiro got the artwork. Thanks to all who helped, could not be prouder of this community right now :)

Here's a larger image of the front and back:

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I love how he directed the tweet at NeoGAFNewThread

yes! we did it!

props to infinity patriot, immortal-joe and whomever else contributed to this getting done!

edit: and torashiro of course

Nibel

When did this happen? I wanted to be part of it.

I think around Gamescom. Dawg was supposed to give him this at a meet & greet, but they had to cancel it.

And I think it ended up being sent to Kojima via Konami via Gaffer who has connections to Konami.

I'm on it so basically he is holding me in his hands right now which is a great thought before I go to sleep later

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
There's a typo in the thread title, you misspelled Godjima

LiK

I think around Gamescom. Dawg was supposed to give him this at a meet & greet, but they had to cancel it.

And I think it ended up being sent to Kojima via Konami via Gaffer who has connections to Konami.

I'm on it so basically he is holding me in his hands right now which is a great thought before I go to sleep later

Bugger, I missed out. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom