• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Fast and Furious’ Writer Chris Morgan Teases Han Seoul-Oh’s Possible Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Banned
It'd be very easy to bring Han back into the mix, just have him narrowly escape the car before it explodes.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
It'd be very easy to bring Han back into the mix, just have him narrowly escape the car before it explodes.

I believe the problem is the very last shot right before it explodes a few seconds later is him suspended upside down. There would have been no conceivable way to escape that explosion in time.

Instead, what they can do is show Lucas Black's perspective in that same scene misremembering how it transpired because he was too far away to clearly see or suggest that he was under so much adrenaline and anxiety that he thought he saw Han die.

shira

I wanna see them drag race a timetravelling DeLorean and be swept into a time vortex to save Han

kunk-rum.gif

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I love Han. I swear i saw him in the BvS Warehouse fight. Poor guy is now just an extra.

Gorillaz

Han was easily one of the best characters in the series. Behind Ja Rule. Retcon it all so he never actually died. Do it with a straight face and no one will question it

edit: what's the deal with Lucas Black not being in the series either?

What is the actual timeline? Fast and Furious, 2F2F, insert every movie that has come out, Tokyo Drift?

Or is there no actual timeline?
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 3, 7, 8

What I posted in another thread:

I know the article says it's unlikely the case, but I'm hoping they just pull a full resurrection. They can explain or not; it doesn't really matter, given what series it is. His character's death—while it was supposed to be impactful for Furious 7—really wasn't a big deal because of Paul Walker's actual death. And while I think it was probably the right move to downplay Han's exit because a lead actor actually died, I think it would be fine to just say Han survived the explosion somehow now.

zeemumu

If they bring him back is rather it would be that he supposedly died in the hospital but bribed them to fake his death with a burnt corpse to escape the mob and lay low

TreIII

I didn't think they found a body with Letty.

It's Solidus in the van all over again

Hmm...point.

Speaking of which, why did we never see Edwin afterwards? I mean we saw Hector. Maybe he finally got with Monica.

Ja Rule got to big of a head and didn't return calls when he was offered a part in 2 Fast. This led to Ludacris being cast as Tej, instead.

Of all the things I'm sure Ja Rule regrets...

Clipse

The only logical explanation would be that the crew from the future went back in time and saved him. He's been in the future the whole time developing cars that will take the crew into space for the final battle.

NastyBook

Gal Gadot next?
Might as fucking well. I'm still of a mind that the Langoliers (re: tarmac) ate her ass up, but who fucking knows at this point?

Fuck it, just bring everybody back. I miss my homeboys from the bank robbery in Brazil! *guns cock all around*
And that cop side piece Dom had, too. Bring her sexy ass back, shit.

The only logical explanation would be that the crew from the future went back in time and saved him. He's been in the future the whole time developing cars that will take the crew into space for the final battle.

Fast crew vs. the Reapers series climax

hobozero

• Fast in the Past - Time Travel - The gang gets a time machine, picks up Han, do sick donuts around the motorcade to deflect the bullets in Dealey plaza!
  • Fast Max - Alternate dimension - Gang travels to an alternate dimension in which Han is alive, they are dead, and its the post apocalypse!
  • Fast in Space - Android Han - The gang travels to space with an android Han. Writes itself. Alternate title: The Chronicles of Dominic
  • The Fast Sense - Ghost Han - Han is a Ghost and only Vin Diesel can see him. Also he can drive cars. Ghost cars. Famous cars that have died, so, like, Edsels and shit.
  • The Fastrix - Computer Simulation Han - The gang is plugged into a computer sim of reality, featuring digital Han.

ultra7k

Hmm...point.

Ja Rule got to big of a head and didn't return calls when he was offered a part in 2 Fast. This led to Ludacris being cast as Tej, instead.

Of all the things I'm sure Ja Rule regrets...

You know what that makes tons of sense. Good to know. Rule was at the top of his game at the time too, what a mistake. Going with Luda was probably the better option though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom