• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Fast and Furious’ Writer Chris Morgan Teases Han Seoul-Oh’s Possible Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schlorgan

It would be SO dumb, but also SO fucking awesome, if at the end of one of the movies they need to go to the past. Dom takes a moment, then says "I know a guy."

Next thing you know the camera slowly comes towards a man in a white lab coat, head down working on something. Dom gets his attention, the man stands up, with a familiar tuft of white hair. He turns around, and DOC is there.

"...Dom?"
IGN went with this for an April Fool's two years ago: Fast To The Future

Universal owns both franchises so it's not impossible.

Raonak

Banned
They should just do it. Be it that he's in a coma, half cyborg, twin brother, or whatever excuse they need to use.

Btw, here's the Japanese title:

312839322-origin-1481936173.png

jman2050

Must... Not.... Make..... Paul.... Walker... Joke.

I'm wondering if they'll just kind of pretend Brian doesn't exist anymore in the movie universe or if they'll have to come up with more and more silly explanations as to why he's just chilling at home with Mia and his kids while Dom and co face bigger and badder villains intent on destroying them and everything they hold dear.

Or maybe they'll kill him off offscreen, but that would be the worst option.

zeemumu

I'm wondering if they'll just kind of pretend Brian doesn't exist anymore in the movie universe or if they'll have to come up with more and more silly explanations as to why he's just chilling at home with Mia and his kids while Dom and co face bigger and badder villains intent on destroying them and everything they hold dear.

Or maybe they'll kill him off offscreen, but that would be the worst option.

Can't be any sillier than Underworld's handling of Michael.

Evil Co. is cloning the Furious team with the hope of using them as Uber drivers. The Furious team has to use cars and chicks asses to destroy the clones and put Vincent Badguy out of business.

Except it turns out Han who died was a clone.

Would anyone seriously be mad if Han just reappeared with some bullshit man hole cover explanation?

I know I wouldn't.

I mean how many cars did they roll out of in Furious 7 when they thought the predator blew up the car?

And Giselle disappeared into the darkness, so fuck it.

Bring em both back.

Shirke

They could always just go with the identical twin approach, Lyle was a fun replacement for Neil in Gundam 00. Or just say he face-tanked a explosion like Mu La Flaga in SEED.

Kayhan

*Han enters the room*

La Familia: "Han....what....how...?"

Han: "I ain't got to explain shit"

La Familia: *cheers loudly*

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I want Han to casually enter the room where the team are making their plans, and when asked how he survived just reply "Oh no big deal, the explosion cushioned the crash. Luckily I had my protective gear with me. Thank you sweetheart." To which Dom echoes his last word with a smirk, and the others look at Han with a puzzled look. The camera pans to the left, and in comes Gisele. "Missed me, boys? You totally look like you've seen a ghost."

The FASTastic Furious. In theaters May 2019.

What if Han is just the friendly Family ghost? Instead of Kayako from Ju-On, it's Han who haunts the team or enemies with his consumption of snacks.

To be haunted for a eternity with the loudness of him eating his snacks.

Turn the series into Action Horror. They say once you hear him, it'll be too late.

Beeks

Sure. Have him come in to back up the crew oj the third act with Lucas Black in tow.

That would be so good - the family is pinned down and everything looks hopeless, when suddenly you hear a revving engine and squealing tires from offscreen, and the camera pans to show Lucas Black and Han drifting in tandem to smash through the bad guys. I think the entire audience would break out into a standing ovation if that happens in F8.

That would be so good - the family is pinned down and everything looks hopeless, when suddenly you hear a revving engine and squealing tires from offscreen, and the camera pans to show Lucas Black and Han drifting in tandem to smash through the bad guys. I think the entire audience would break out into a standing ovation if that happens in F8.

Aw yeah and the drift knocks out the bad guys giving Dom and the rock a window of time to alley oop a torpedo into the death star exhaust shaft

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I like Han but I'm done with this series.

tbm24

Aw yeah and the drift knocks out the bad guys giving Dom and the rock a window of time to alley oop a torpedo into the death star exhaust shaft
I'd likely get up and walk out the Theater as that would be the greatest movie scene of all time. I'd be terrified of watching until the end in case they top it. Wouldn't be able to handle it.

MechaX

Staham is just going to be like "yeeeh I let him live all along, Dom betrayed us because dey got Haan" so he can be a part of THE FAMILY, and then they get Han, Dom turns good, and they have a car race heist in galaxy-sized cars against the fucking Anti-Spirals at the end of the galaxy or some shit

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Just put him back in as if he never died. Don't explain it, just pretend we imagined it.

Tom Nook

Nothing touches Wild Speed MEGA MAX (Fast Five) or Wild Speed SKY MISSION (Furious 7).

Had no idea Japan has different titles for these movies: Wild Speed.

The Fast and the Furious → Wild Speed
2 Fast 2 Furious → Wild Speed X2
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift → Wild Speed X3 TOKYO DRIFT
Fast & Furious → Wild Speed MAX
Fast Five → Wild Speed MEGA MAX
Fast & Furious 6 → Wild Speed EURO MISSION
Furious 7- Wild Speed SKY MISSION

I want Han to casually enter the room where the team are making their plans, and when asked how he survived just reply "Oh no big deal, the explosion cushioned the crash. Luckily I had my protective gear with me. Thank you sweetheart." To which Dom echoes his last word with a smirk, and the others look at Han with a puzzled look. The camera pans to the left, and in comes Gisele. "Missed me, boys? You totally look like you've seen a ghost."

Either version would be amazing! Han and Giselle were one of the coolest on-screen couples, and that's not even counting how their pairing breaks the mould.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom