• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor after losing to Black candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Link.

4fUh361.jpg

gD2LNLt.png

The Republican mayor of Midland City, Alabama got nasty on Facebook after losing her seat to a black candidate in this week’s mayoral election.

“I lost. The ni**er won,” griped Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper when someone asked her how the election turned out.

WTVY said that Skipper was defeated by Jo Ann Bennett Grimsley, former assistant city clerk and an employee of the Dale County government for 27 years. She has previously served as the city’s water clerk and county court clerk.

Mayor Skipper was named interim mayor last February when her husband — former Mayor Virgil Skipper — retired for health reasons. County officials voted 3 to 1 for Patsy Skipper to take over her husband’s position.

Voters, however, preferred to see Grimsley at the city helm, casting 233 votes for Grimsley as opposed to Skipper’s 148.

Skipper appears to have made her Facebook timeline private, but posts from 2015 are visible. She posted various pro-Christian and pro-Republican memes, including an image of the White House that reads “I want a White House that honors God. Share if you agree!” and another with a quote by Republican former Pres. Ronald Reagan that reads, “We are never defeated unless we give up on God. Share if you agree!”

Link.
Midland City Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper said she hasn’t been able to use her Facebook account for several weeks and did not post a racially charged comment about the woman who won Tuesday night’s mayoral election.

“My Facebook has been messed up for several weeks and I haven’t been using it,” Skipper said when contacted Wednesday night by the Dothan Eagle. “I think I’ve been hacked.”

Oh fuck off lol. Who would hack an Alabaman mayor? If this could happen to such a small political figure, this would be a nationwide epidemic, and we would see comments like this everywhere.

joe2187

Banned
"I was hacked for weeks!"

"So...you've been hacked on your FB for weeks....and they only posted one comment...and then deleted it?"

".....yes"

Belinda Thompson is the real Wtf here. Even if the other person was hacked....

The response to that is "I'm So Sorry" Basically saying I'm ok with what you just said.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Man, those hackers are really racist, they always hijack accounts just to make this remarks against black people.

That's like their driving force..... /s

Verendus

Banned
I'm not saying Hilary Clinton shouldn't be president, I'm just saying she's also old and white.

Something there? Considering this topic...

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
"I was hacked for weeks!"

"So...you've been hacked on your FB for weeks....and they only posted one comment...and then deleted it?"

".....yes"

The best part is she doesn't know, she THINKS she has been hacked.

I'm so sorry

How's it going
*RACIST SHIT*
Sucks to hear that

The fuck?

The racist can at least try to use the hacked excuse but the other girl just being like "yeah that's the right words" is messed up

Makes it look like the racist uses it regularly so it's not unexpected either(this is 100% the case)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Does she know what the word hack means, other than the fact that it rhymes with black so she probably assumes it's bad?

Vire

I think the I'm so sorry response is even worse than the initial post. I just can't help but laugh.

Cagey

Banned
Hackers are the worst people on Earth, man.

A bunch of crazy bigots that love filming themselves having sex and sharing their dongs with the world.

God dam at "I've been hacked.". Even the people on YouTube comments could call that bullshit 100% of the times, it's something 10 year olds say...

zewone

Mayor Skipper was named interim mayor last February when her husband — former Mayor Virgil Skipper — retired for health reasons

wth is this? You can just become mayor if your spouse retires? What makes you qualified or voted for?

"My husband was a medical physician, so I'm now qualified to be your doctor because he retired."

Wag

That sure is a considerate hacker, going back and erasing his offensive post like that.

stuminus3

I'm going to be honest, not that anyone I know would ever say something so horrible as what's in the OP, but old people having conversations with each other on Facebook not realising all their friends can see it can be pretty hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom