• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor after losing to Black candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

LOL people in this thread acting like their facebook page ain't been messed up for long periods of time prompting them to just stop using it.

Hackers thrive on this stuff, I would know, my best friend is a hacker. Maybe you heard of him? Names Zerocool.

3fblGQr.gif

Phu

Banned
I think I've been hacked, better sit on my ass for weeks on end and let someone impersonate me, a politician, and only speak up when they make me look bad.

Lace

I would love Facebook to comment on the story if the IP address with the "hacked" racism matches posts in the past. A good opportunity to show the security of their site hasn't been compromised.

Dabanton

I can actually 'respect' an out and out racist, they let me know in no uncertain terms that they don't respect me or my ethnicity. But cowards like this woman who will happily utter slurs until they get found out out and then retreat in cowardice are dangerous.

These are the in the shadows racist, the ones that smile in your face and sabotage you quietly.

If the "I was hacked" excuse was always believed, then technically you can be a public figure and say whatever you feel online. Knowing you have that excuse in your back-pocket, you can tell everyone how your really feel*

*can't use the hacked excuse more than once per year otherwise people may start to think you weren't really hacked

SpaceWolf

Banned
LOL people in this thread acting like their facebook page ain't been messed up for long periods of time prompting them to just stop using it.

Hackers thrive on this stuff, I would know, my best friend is a hacker. Maybe you heard of him? Names Zerocool.

Mayor:
Y0jgQ.gif

"That sick bastard hacked my account, liked 4 of my friends status, posted that vile message, then impersonated my friend with a nonchalant reply, making her appear blase to my use of that unfortunate slur."

Rembrandt

Banned
if she posted that then luckily she's gonna die in a few years anyways. hopefully she didn't influence too many people to be like her.

I don't know if she's actually racist, maybe she was indeed hacked. We need to wait for all the facts. I need to have all the information before making any conclusions. /S

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Woow, tbh though, I'm glad she did that. Exposes her for what she really is, if it wasn't known before.

I don't know if she's actually racist, maybe she was indeed hacked. We need to wait for all the facts. I need to have all the information before making any conclusions. /S

This the only comment you make nowadays?

You guys are being too rough on her. This woman was a victim of hacktivism. Hackery. And general hackfoolery. Someone got into her account, said those awful words, and even conspired with another hacker to have someone else agree.

After losing a close election, she woke up one morning, distraught and depressed. All she wanted was a sign from God that life would be alright, even in the face of utter defeat. Going downstairs to boot up her Win 98 Acer computer and check her horoscopes, she's stopped by her husband.

His face is pale. "Hun, I think you should take a look at this," he tells her, tears in his eyes. He hands her a newspaper.

The headline 'Local woman Literally Hilter, Hates Black People' is situated on the front page, and it's a picture of her head photoshopped on a Grand Dragon.

She screams. That's not me, she mutters. How could it be? This is the same woman who has a black friend. Maybe two if you count Steve, who's like 3/4 mixed or something.

Falling to the floor, the poor, battered soul could only let one line escape from her tired lips.

"I think I've been hacked."

You guys are being too rough on her. This woman was a victim of hacktivism. Hackery. And general hackfoolery. Someone got into her account, said those awful words, and even conspired with another hacker to have someone else agree.

After losing a close election, she woke up one morning, distraught and depressed. All she wanted was a sign from God that life would be alright, even in the face of utter defeat. Going downstairs to boot up her Win 98 Acer computer and check her horoscopes, she's stopped by her husband.

His face is pale. "Hun, I think you should take a look at this," he tells her, tears in his eyes. He hands her a newspaper.

The headline 'Local woman Literally Hilter, Hates Black People' is situated on the front page, and it's a picture of her head photoshopped on a Grand Dragon.

She screams. That's not me, she mutters. How could it be? This is the same woman who has a black friend. Maybe two if you count Steve, who's like 3/4 mixed or something.

Falling to the floor, the poor, battered soul could only let one line escape from her tired lips.

"I think I've been hacked."

You forgot to include her Puerto Rican house keeper who she's only called a Mexican 15 times

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Just realized the post said Patsy, This is Don.

Maybe it was Belinda's husband or some other guy that said I'm so sorry.

No excuses but still. Belinda is gonna get alot of heat for it regardless.

tkscz

I can't believe this crap in 2016 :(

Why not? Whats the year have to do with anything? Racist gonna racist, forever. It can be 2040 and this will still happen.

Anywho, she really used the I got hack excuse? I mean, I'd give the benefit of the doubt if someone didn't comment "I'm sorry" instead of saying something like "Hey, you never use that language before" or something along those lines, but just agreeing with it pretty much means it's a norm for you.

Or maybe IT WAS THE COMMENTER WHO HACKED HER PAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom