• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘John Wick’ TV Show: Keanu Reeves Expected to Guest Star, a New Title, more

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Would watch.

...if it was on HBO or something.

The funny part was I said "this is probably called 'The Continental'" and focuses on all the assassins. Then I read the rest of the OP and was like "oh, it actually is."

firelogic

Not sure how this is going to last for more than a season. The movies aren't very popular. The sequel only made $166M. Plus, if it's on network tv, it's not going to be rated R which neuters the show even more. Plus the Continental isn't cool without cool characters to follow. They need to get that right first and foremost.

Not sure how this is going to last for more than a season. The movies aren't very popular. The sequel only made $166M. Plus, if it's on network tv, it's not going to be rated R which neuters the show even more. Plus the Continental isn't cool without cool characters to follow. They need to get that right first and foremost.

It made $166m with only a $40m budget.

DiscoJer

Honestly, I thought that was the dumbest part of the movies, a great bit of silliness and unreality in a movie that is notable for realistic gun fights

Top Bottom