• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Rick double-taking :D
Yeah, that line was great! LOL

Hey bargain bin Gerard Butler is back, nice! Yeah, I remember you guys coming up with that one. :)

How far did Carol go? It didn't seem like that far.
Like two feet outside the wall unless she moved since then, I didn't rewatch the whole last ep.

TIGER!

My wife hasn't seen an episode since the S6 finale. She walks in, sees stuff about the Kingdom, the tiger, King Ezekiel.

"Oh my god this is stupid. Walking Dead sucks soooooo bad now."

Even as a fan this stuff is so far-fetched and lame. "Don't interrupt the King!" smh

That kingdom talk is kinda annoying. I wish someone would just be like, wtf stop talking like that. We're in an apocalypse, not a play.

jwk94

How far did Carol go? It didn't seem like that far.
Like two feet outside the wall unless she moved since then, I didn't rewatch the whole last ep.

TIGER!
Not far but Carol made it clear that she didn't want to be a part of this anymore. I think Morgan is just respecting her wish. She'll probably join them once she hears about everyone who's died.

Carol making an entrance like only she can.

Not far but Carol made it clear that she didn't want to be a part of this anymore. I think Morgan is just respecting her wish. She'll probably join them once she hears about everyone who's died.

Right, that's probably the case. Morgan just respecting her wishes.

Top Bottom