• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Big boos can be defeated by sliding down stairs”

Kinsei

Banned
SupperMarioBroth is a fantastic blog. There's stuff like this on there constantly. The one from the other day about how AI in Mario Kart will clip through bananas if they're far away from you was amazing.

tumblr_ojhaeqotP11rrftcdo1_540.gif

That's no surprise. Everyone knows that the AI racers in Mario Kart are cheating pricks.

SupperMarioBroth is a fantastic blog. There's stuff like this on there constantly. The one from the other day about how AI in Mario Kart will clip through bananas if they're far away from you was amazing.

WOW, fuck off Nintendo!

Seriously though, thanks for introducing me to this blog

zelas

Pretty sure that didnt happen in the best mario kart. Super Mario Kart.Yet another point in its favor.

Deadbeat

Banned

"AI is bullshit" yeah I knew that from just playing the game. All the types of BS it pulls thats another matter.

The slide trick is so completely ancient I'm shocked that people are shocked by it. IIRC it was documented in the "Mario Mania" strategy guide that was made for Super Mario World back in the day, along with a bunch of other things that I'm sure would blow the minds of teenagers in this thread :p

magnetic

Threads like these are the payoff for checking GAF every single night till 3am.

I really don't think this was intentional, seems more like a programming oversight, because this just doesn't make any sense at all.

You can kill those giant green bubbles in the same way, too. You can also hold items while climbing vines, and hold two items in your hands in general.

Mind blown? :p

Top Bottom