• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“The GAF Collection” – Weekend Photoshop Thread

besiktas1

mm671e.png

1zgffpw.png

PacoDG

I am going to do another one, it will be better (a different game though). But here is what I offer for now:

pacodg_peggle_gafcollection.jpg

Bernbaum

One more, this one with assets taken from this amazing artist- Ruanjiajia

20pwncj.jpg

So DesignGAF, what are the rules/ethics when it comes to taking/borrowing/using/stealing other's work or fanart when it comes to these sorts of amateur projects? I don't want to piss anyone off.

pandaeskimo

Neo Member
I'd prefer many of these to the actual box art. I'm sure they wouldn't work well to sell the games, but they would look cool.

somnific

gafcollection_deadspace.png

i pretty much made no alterations to this whatsoever (except for the "GAF Collection" tag) because the art is so awesome already but i had to share.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
The actual Dead Space cover would fit this concept well already

Also my request of a cover with the aligned dark planets from the beacon vision in Mass Effect still stands =(

This is pretty fun. I have a lot of ideas but it's tough to make them come to fruition. First attempt; wasn't sure what color to make the Nintendo, so i went with pink for no reason. It was just in the egg so:

edit. Actually blue is pretty hot too... it's the little things..

linksawakening.png
linksawakeningblue.png

Gagaman

Higher resolution versions of a couple of mine. Click em:

I would do the katamari one too but i need a higher resolution version of the artwork.

Jaagen

Bah, this thread makes me wish I had Photoshop and Illustrator available on this computer(mesa want's to make a Tetris cover:p)

Still, a lot of awesome work here. *saves everything*

somnific

gafcollection_rez.png

gah, this took awhile. was fun though.

HK-47 said:
Also my request of a cover with the aligned dark planets from the beacon vision in Mass Effect still stands =(

i would try something but i haven't played mass effect yet. :( YET!

Top Bottom