• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Hype ‘Resident Evil’ Movie Reboot: Kaya Scodelario, Robbie Amell, Hannah John-Kamen, Neal McDonough & More To Star In Origin Story Adaptation

TLZ

Oct 20, 2015
Sydney
They are actually classified as caucasians or indo caucasoid to be more precise. The vast majority. It's about bone structure.

There is no "indian" race.

It's a nationality.
Sure. Classify them as caucasians all you want. I can spot one from a mile away. They have distinct features.

If you want to play that silly game, might as well put the Arabs in the caucasians bucket as well. At least they're closer featurewise and geographically. At least there are many who you might easily mistake as Italians, Spanish, or even French and English.

So let's not go there. And be proud of your Indian race.

Valt7786

Mar 9, 2020
That's the netflix show, and it's "the wesker children" not "wesker's children".
Alber wesker is one of them, Alex wesker another.
Yeah, in game lore is the wesker children.
The shitty netflix bollocks was actually about Wesker's daughters.

Sub Boss

Mar 6, 2013
Netflix series sounds funny but im hyped for the movie coming in november, the director is a big fan of the Resident Evil REmakes.

Kronos9x

Jun 15, 2019
Sure. Classify them as caucasians all you want. I can spot one from a mile away. They have distinct features.

If you want to play that silly game, might as well put the Arabs in the caucasians bucket as well. At least they're closer featurewise and geographically. At least there are many who you might easily mistake as Italians, Spanish, or even French and English.

So let's not go there. And be proud of your Indian race.

You can also add Arabs as caucasian. And i'm not Indian, i'm simply stating some facts.

TLZ

Oct 20, 2015
Sydney
You can also add Arabs as caucasian. And i'm not Indian, i'm simply stating some facts.
These aren't facts mate. You're generalising. An extremely tiny teeny weeny number of people are what you mentioned. But the vast, VAST majority are Dravidian. Those are what we identify as an the Indian race.

Yes there are many Arabs who could easily be identified caucasian, but we can't simply blanket call Arabs caucasians. Some of them are originally from Europe or Slavs, who migrated or simply were bought as slaves in the past. Some of them are mixed. Even then, if you see an Arab with blond hair and blue eyes, you still don't call them caucasian. They'll get upset and let you know they're full on Arab. Or be my guest and try 🤣

We're all of the human race, same father, same mother. But at one point we were divided by our different looks, and went our separate ways settling in different lands, developing different languages. And those unique things defined us with time.

Kronos9x

Jun 15, 2019
These aren't facts mate. You're generalising. An extremely tiny teeny weeny number of people are what you mentioned. But the vast, VAST majority are Dravidian. Those are what we identify as an the Indian race.

Yes there are many Arabs who could easily be identified caucasian, but we can't simply blanket call Arabs caucasians. Some of them are originally from Europe or Slavs, who migrated or simply were bought as slaves in the past. Some of them are mixed. Even then, if you see an Arab with blond hair and blue eyes, you still don't call them caucasian. They'll get upset and let you know they're full on Arab. Or be my guest and try 🤣

We're all of the human race, same father, same mother. But at one point we were divided by our different looks, and went our separate ways settling in different lands, developing different languages. And those unique things defined us with time.

Sounds like this topic is getting to you for some reason. Anyway, i'm here to talk about RE and the characters so this is all i'll say about this.