• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Seinfeld’ actor Charles Levin’s body found ‘partially eaten by vultures’

brap

Banned
What a way to go... His dog starved to death too...

Reports say the actor fell down a 30ft slope in Grants Pass, Oregon
Seinfeld actor Charles Levin, who was found dead back in July, was reportedly “partially eaten by vultures”, it has been revealed in a new report.
The Daily Mail have gained access to reports from the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety, which detail how Levin fell down a ravine in Grants Pass, Oregon and was found wedged between two trees.

The report goes on to detail that “there were signs of animal scavenging likely in the form of turkey vultures as there was evidence of bird faeces on and around the body.”
Levin was reported missing by his son on June 28, and his body was found on July 13. He was reportedly trying to get home on an isolated road before getting lost and ending up on the mountain pass.

His car was discovered at the top of the ravine, with his pug named Boo Boo Bear having died inside.

DESTROYA

Oh man what a way to go, RIP.
Never watched Seinfeld but no one deserves a have a ending like this, poor dog .

Saturnman

Banned
pskwwflnaar33co9e7e5nt4k9w.jpg

"Not kosher, but still delicious"

I feel bad for the dog cause the dog probably suffered in that car.

Hopefully the fall made it quick for the guy. But your body going back to nature sounds pretty awesome... that's how it should be?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Who do you think you are? David Attenborough? Don’t ever tell me how a vulture eats.

I know they eat dead things, beefpattie. I was just saying that it’s shitty to have your face pecked out beyond recognition.
Why? You are already FUCKING DEAD. Why would you care then? Cremations for all!

iconmaster

Banned
Why? You are already FUCKING DEAD. Why would you care then? Cremations for all!

I care about what my family would have to go through after my death. The body of the deceased is often available for viewing at a funereal. When I kissed my mom at her funeral, I was glad she still had a face for it.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I enjoy the clash of two different views on life in this thread. Yes it won't matter to you what happens to your body after you die, but I still think you don't want your loved ones to be left with this memory of you and your tragic death likely becoming the most remembered part of your existence.

Carton

He was a very memorable character for me. Granted, I’ve watched most episodes of Seinfeld at least 3-4 times, but he really did nail his role as a neurotic mohel. RIP to him and his dog.

Top Bottom