• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Bloodshot” - Von Diesel comic book movie

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
When was the last time Vin Diesel played a role where he wasn't the baddest muthafucker in the entire world or universe. Groot I guess. Anyways the guy needs to chill on the self agrandizing roles, his track record is getting pretty dire.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
When was the last time Vin Diesel played a role where he wasn't the baddest muthafucker in the entire world or universe. Groot I guess. Anyways the guy needs to chill on the self agrandizing roles, his track record is getting pretty dire.

Its not just him, but his crew. Actors have agents where they specifically make sure that he isn't in a scene where he loses a fight or is made to look like a fool. This shit goes into contracts.

The Rock is the same way.

DESTROYA

He looks nothing like the comic book character.

3dSak9Y.jpg

sol_bad

Yeah, it's looking fairly close in concept.

Looks like it could be a decent sci-fi action flick.

Maybe it's not the concept I dislike but I just hate the fact that they revealed it in the trailer. Although, simply marketing it as a man fighting for revenge of his family is a bit boring too.

highrider

Banned
Looks decent, but Von is getting a little long in the tooth for action hero roles. He needs to get on the Rock/Stallone cocktail of drugs if he wants to keep making this kind of film

quickwhips

I just want to see him be a family man and raise a kid.

Gargus

Banned

When was the last time you turned down being paid millions of dollars to repeadetly play the same type of character in a movie?

Top Bottom