• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Space Force” - Netflix show, Steve Carell,

Last edited:

bitbydeath

I am on the season 8 finale right now. I do an annual Office series rewatch every spring. Will finish up final season by Friday probably

I’m still on season 7, will have to step it up.
Any idea on an episode count for this show?

Short shows benefit from being 20 episodes, hopefully this isn’t too short/rushed.

Last edited:

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I don’t have much hopes for this. Touching such a highly discussed politics topic can only make room to satisfy one POV on it in order to be successful.

Seein AOC on the trailer means they are getting their advice from an incredibly biased source too.

I will give it a go, but I am not expecting much

PS: Also, it’s funny how so many Americans think their national security is in the hands of extremely incompetent people, but don’t doubt they are being monitored in ways they cannot phantom. Which one is it guys?

Last edited:
Hard pass

😔

giphy.gif

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
I'll give it a shot. Feels like the trailer doesn't know how to market this beyond MICHAEL SCOTT IN SPACE!!

Doesnt look as good as like The Orville or something though. I'd rather watch Star Trek shot like The Office tbh.

Stouffers

Banned
I'll give it a shot. Feels like the trailer doesn't know how to market this beyond MICHAEL SCOTT IN SPACE!!

Doesnt look as good as like The Orville or something though. I'd rather watch Star Trek shot like The Office tbh.
We’re getting that with the new Trek cartoon

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
10 episodes. And no, you didnt see AOC.

You could have fooled me. If all they are doing is parodying the character, then perhaps this show is not as biased as I assumed.

Last edited:
cast looks great but nothing about this seems genuinely funny

instead of a trailer maybe a full scene from it would have been more attractive

for now i'm blaming the trailer for not selling me this

i'll have to check out a clip or two later to see if i actually like this

otherwise the comedy shown thus far has been forced along the same vein as ghostbusters 2016

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I don’t have much hopes for this. Touching such a highly discussed politics topic can only make room to satisfy one POV on it in order to be successful.

Seein AOC on the trailer means they are getting their advice from an incredibly biased source too.

I will give it a go, but I am not expecting much

PS: Also, it’s funny how so many Americans think their national security is in the hands of extremely incompetent people, but don’t doubt they are being monitored in ways they cannot phantom. Which one is it guys?

It’s a comedy bro

Fbh

Love the Office and I like the cast in this so I'll check it out.

But that was a pretty unfunny trailer for what is supposed to be a comedy. Fingers crossed that it's just a bad trailer, and to be fair most of the funniest bits in The Office wouldn't translate well into a trailer either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom